Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

A partire da $9.99/mese. Prova gratuita di 14 giorni. Possono essere applicati costi aggiuntivi.
Valutazione (4,9)
Recensioni
Sviluppatore
10934 recensioni
82 recensioni
Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
82 recensioni
3 febbraio 2023

estou tendo muita dificuldade de utilizar devido a não ter meu idioma, gostaria muito que fosse traduzido para Portugues

Luvi Shops
13 gennaio 2023

It is a good application that can be used in many ways, but I do not like the fact that you don't have more options as a beginner plan.

League of Nightlamps
Bulgaria
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 8 minuti
Loox ha risposto 14 gennaio 2023

Sapir from the Loox team here :)

Thank you for the kind words.

Generally speaking, Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

Our Beginner plan includes most of our widgets and offers various customization options for both displaying reviews and collecting reviews via email, which I could see you have not implemented in your account yet.

I've personally reached out to you through our support email to elaborate further on a few of our available features.

24 dicembre 2022

top muito bom recomendo mais o preço é alto não sei se eu vou ter dinheiro pra manter ele, precisa baixar o valor

Harven Loja
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 24 giorni
21 novembre 2022

seria de grande ajuda se o App estivesse em Portugues, Brasil .
mesmo eu mudando o idioma nao atualiza na pagina.

FinaleTech
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 2 giorni
9 novembre 2022

I can't accurately one way or the other because I really did use it to the potential that seems to be there. I on the other hand was app crazy and loaded my store with numerous things I didnt know how to implement or benefit from. Even though I am canceling my subscription, I plan to revisit it at a later time when I can utilize it to its potential.

Toes On Bone
Stati Uniti
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 10 giorni
Loox ha risposto 10 novembre 2022

Sapir from the Loox team here :)

I justed wanted to let you know the Loox team is available 24/7 to help you with any questions you may have!

I've personally reached out to you through our support email with a few recommendation on how to set up Loox.

8 novembre 2022

I used this app to help grow my store. I am satisfied so far with the services and goods offered to me.

DripQueen Lashes
Stati Uniti
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 2 mesi
5 novembre 2022

wow, very good interface, thanks for the great experience, huhuhgyggghjftyutftghbjnjhugytbhgygtgbhyhy

The Wizer
India
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 6 ore
25 ottobre 2022

The app is fairly good and reasonably customizable. They haven't however replied to my emailed 'help request' for over 5 days. Not great service.

GOODLAND
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 10 mesi
Loox ha risposto 26 ottobre 2022

Sapir from the Loox team here :)

Our support team is available 24/7 and is always happy to help! As mentioned when you open an issue with support, you should receive an answer within 24 hours.

I took a look at the email you sent us and it seems like our support team responded within several minutes.

As our response seems to have been missed, I’ve reached out to you privately through our support email and through the 'Contact Us' form in your store to try and solve this as quickly as possible :)

Data modifica: 19 gennaio 2023

Great app with integration; however, the price is very high compared to other review apps. Been using it for a while, but still, more changes would be better to make it more customizable.

Bootsy Baby
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 4 anni
Loox ha risposto 19 gennaio 2023

Hey,
Lilach from the Loox team here :)
We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use.
We've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans. In fact, Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.
Loox is also designed to provide a boost to conversion by incentivizing repeat buys with next-purchase discounts for reviewers, as well as reaching new customers via Loox Referrals.

16 agosto 2022

Ok but quite costly for a growth plan, if you are looking to make it more in line with your brand image. The 9.99 plan doesn't allow much customisation.

Koréil Jewelry
Svezia
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 2 mesi
Loox ha risposto 16 agosto 2022

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

​Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

In fact, Loox is designed to provide extremely high ROI on the price, not only by creating social proof that boosts conversion but also by incentivizing repeat buys with next-purchase discounts for reviewers, as well as reaching new customers via Loox Referrals.

​In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have and we'll gladly advise :)