Değerlendirmeler (19.977)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
7 Temmuz 2024

Excellent customer service as always! Jodel was knowledgeable and kind and fixed my issue very quickly.

Ava's Pet Palace
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
24 Haziran 2024

The Loox app works flawlessly and has greatly improved our store. Rain from their support team was especially helpful when we needed assistance integrating specific features into our code. Highly recommend!

Dually Wheels
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
17 Nisan 2024

it's the best review app with many features we are using it for year I just noticed that we never review their great app..
Just wanted to suggest 1 more feature

( when a customer press 5 star review and complete the form suggest to him with a direct link to make google map review to get an extra reward )

ebarza
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 yıldan fazla
3 Temmuz 2024

We have been using this software for a long time, and their functions are also updated with the times. Recently, I encountered a problem with the upsell function settings. Liz responded to my question very quickly. I recommend this software to you.

Candyhub
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 ay
12 Temmuz 2024

Jemuel was SO helpful!

He was quick, very detailed, and friendly. He helped in a big way with an issue my team had been working on throughout the morning.

As someone else who works in customer care -- that meant the world!

Buddle Skincare
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
27 Haziran 2024

We were sort of caught in a bind after Shopify notified us that their review app was being discontinued. Just before that, our 3rd party developer became unavailable, so it turned out to be quite the learning experience. As suggested by Shopify, I exported all our customer reviews to a csv file for safe keeping and proceeded to evaluate replacement apps. During that process, I discovered that we are using a "vintage" theme, which is a theme that is not compatible with Shopify's current 2.0 platform. Even though our vintage theme performs fine, it makes upgrades more difficult because you sometimes must modify the code yourself. Anyway, I followed their step-by-step instructions, and the install went smoothly. The app also includes an option which allows you to email your exported reviews file to them for mapping. They mapped it so it would import it correctly and sent it back within minutes. Everything is now working fine, and we are learning how to take advantage of all the built-in tools to increase our sales. Thank you Loox, and I recommend!

Drone Hangar
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 gün
9 Haziran 2024

everything works good and Jodel, from the Customer Support helped me fast and made everything work thank u

MyPaJo
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
25 Haziran 2024

Great Customer Service!

Liz assisted me with downloading my website reviews to a CSV.
She was quick and very knowledge.

CW Dressings™
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 3 yıl
23 Mayıs 2024

I'm using the App in 2 of my stores for years now and its such a great way to show actual Customer photos. Jodel from the customer support team did an amazing job in helping me with some integration problems.
Thanks again!!

Wedding Rebels
Monako
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
31 Mayıs 2024

HELPS WITH SALES HAVING REVIEWS FOR EACH PRODUCT. THE EASE OF SELECTING WHICH REVIEWS I WANT TO IMPORT.

The Pawfect Empawrium