Değerlendirmeler (19.887)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
12 Nisan 2024

Easy-to-use app with a low-price point to gather and show reviews & Customer Generated Content, as well as incentivize customers to do them. Is it the best? I don't know, but it sure does a whole lot without asking for 300€ a month like most other review apps. If you're a small business, this is the review app for you.

Also works well with subscription products, unlike most review apps that we've tried.

When we have to contact customer support, it's usually fast and the problem is solved. Just now I had a small issue when trying to download a video that a customer made, and Aya sorted it out fast and even provided a Google drive link with the download.

Oh!My Snacks
Portekiz
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
25 Haziran 2024

Great Customer Service!

Liz assisted me with downloading my website reviews to a CSV.
She was quick and very knowledge.

CW Dressings™
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 3 yıl
27 Mayıs 2024

Recently started using the Loox ‑ Product Reviews App for my ecommerce store and Using it simple to maintain and adjust because to the simple layout..

Users of the app can include images with their reviews, which increases trustworthiness and adds credibility to their reviews for new customers.

The app offers beautiful, customizable review widgets that integrate seamlessly with my store's design.

Any e-commerce business hoping to increase sales and build client trust has to have Loox. Strongly advised!

Royal Express
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
25 Haziran 2024

Loox is a pleasure to use! I appreciate the very intuitive approach and great reporting tools. Highly recommend.

Birthday Butler
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
6 Mayıs 2024

Shany was a huge help -- quickly spun up some custom functionality for our store. It was fast, exactly what we needed, and they had great communication during it!

Attachments King
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
13 Haziran 2024

It is too expensive. More apps do the same way cheaper than this one. I was paying 10usd and suddenly they change me to 30usd per month. They are counting all the orders, my store is COD but not all orders are paid, so they should not count.

Acalaskin
Meksika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
Loox yanıt 15 Haziran 2024

Hey,
Arielle from the Loox team here.

I completely understand how stressful it is to get an unexpected charge. I would be happy to help you with this.

All of the details of the plan are present when accepting the plan.

I’ve personally reached out to you, and I'm happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

26 Nisan 2024

Scammers, they tricked my company to switch to their "Scale" plan with the promise for more features for the same price. In the end, i paid double what i paid before for THE SAME features even less. Stopped using their app, removing it from all my 3 stores. Now, you scammed me with small amount but lost 3 stores that use to pay you for years. My advise, go to Judge me - same features, but better price and support.

Innovato Store
Bulgaristan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 yıldan fazla
Loox yanıt 28 Nisan 2024

Hey,
Arielle from the Loox team here.

All of the plan's details are clearly present when accepting the plan.

In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help!

8 Temmuz 2024

Loox has great customer support. Lester helped me this time and quickly fixed my issue. Thanks!

Defense Blends
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
21 Haziran 2024

I would definitely recommend this app to other Shopify store owners! It's such an easy app to integrate into your store and looks super nice and the support is great also!

The Soul Squatch
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
5 Nisan 2024

Thank God for this Loox App. This is by far the best App in the market especially on Shopify platform. They have GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUCCESS IS ONE OF THIER BEST STAFF TO EVER WALK WITH!! I had an issue with a bug on my theme because my reviews was showing wrongly which I discovered it was from the useless app I previously installed called AIR PRODUCT REVIEW APP that messed things up for me, even after I uninstalled the useless app it still left bugs on my them. I thank God for SUCCESS one of the staff of Loox that helped me fixed this issues.

Sharon David's