Değerlendirmeler (19.834)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
21 Mayıs 2024

We recently transitioned to the Loox app for our Shopify store after learning that the Shopify Reviews app would be discontinued. Initially, we were apprehensive about making the switch, fearing the potential issues and complexities that often come with new apps. However, Loox has far exceeded our expectations and made the transition seamless.

The onboarding process was incredibly smooth and straightforward. From the moment we installed Loox, we encountered zero issues. Transferring our reviews from the previous app to Loox was remarkably easy. The app's setup is intuitive and user-friendly, making the whole process a breeze.

Our store's primary language is French, which has been a challenge with other apps in the past. Loox, however, handled this effortlessly. Impressively, the app asks for your store's language during installation – a first for us! This thoughtful feature ensured that we didn't face any language-related issues, providing a seamless experience right from the start.

Integrating Loox with our store was quick and efficient, taking us just about 5 minutes. The app perfectly aligned with our store's branding with minimal effort on our part. Additionally, we appreciated the ability to disable extra options initially and only use the basic features. This step-by-step approach prevented us from feeling overwhelmed and allowed us to gradually explore more advanced options.

The integration with Klaviyo has been flawless. We faced no issues, and the synchronization works perfectly, enhancing our email marketing efforts seamlessly.

Overall, Loox has been a fantastic addition to our Shopify store.

Sounds Good
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:27 gün
27 Mayıs 2024

If you have something that you want to ask they are here 0/24 for you. I really like Sara, Technical Support Engineer who help me with a lot of things!

Tisztaszívből
Macaristan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
6 Haziran 2024

Easy to integrate into the Shopify experiences, really good baseline R&R function that enhances UGC across the product portfolio. Has a nice interface, simple response mechanism and controls.

WeatherTech CH
İsviçre
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
16 Mayıs 2024

Excellent, I love the way they look and customers find it easy to use!

Happy Cable Company
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
19 Mayıs 2024

Shany and the rest of the team answered my emails quickly. They couldn't fix the problem as was something related with my theme but they were very helpful.

STAR SOAPERY
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
17 Nisan 2024

We had some code that needed to be fixed, Lilach from Loox was super fast to understand and solve the issue in both of our stores - 10/10

Castle Arts USA
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
25 Haziran 2024

Great customer service and a great app. Due to my Shopify theme being quite customized, I needed some help integrating the widgets onto my website. Ken from customer support helped me out promptly and did a great job.

Redback Liftwear
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
28 Haziran 2024

Thanks Aya for your help! Loox it’s a must-have application to success in E-commerce!

Salute Farma
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
11 Temmuz 2024

Wish I started with this app over others to begin with.

Alpine Dog Co. ™
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
14 Mayıs 2024

Fantastic support when required. Last time I asked for help in May 2024 I received a reply within minutes with the exact information needed - thanks Aya!

Bamsedyra