Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 1 sterren
23 mei 2024

This app is full of good information to track what users are doing on your Web site. And the recordings allow you to see the actual clicks. Very helpful in our continual Web site improvement.

Zip2Tax LLC
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 28 mei 2024

Thanks for the sharing the Lucky Orange love! We love to hear that you've been able to get the visitor insight you need from Lucky Orange. Getting the front row seat to see everything people did and experienced on your Shopify store gives you the information you need to make improvements. Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

25 maart 2024

I had a conversation with Lucky Orange (Mr.Jordan) through email and after a couple of email, he suggested me a zoom call to fix the issue. Was really happy to connect him through zoom as it helped solve the issue really fast. Learnt about the installation process which was again smooth. Happy that the app is now fixed. Nice experience.

Cute Pets
Portugal
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 30 maart 2024

Thank you for your review! So glad we were able to connect to get the issue resolved. We’re always here to support our customers’ successes! I can't wait to see what your visitors and customers do and experience. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

19 maart 2024

Justin was a big help getting our account upgraded to the new platform. Thanks a bunch!

SugarMuses® MidnightMuses™
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 20 maart 2024

Always happy to help! We're thrilled to hear how Lucky Orange has made a positive impact across your website! Being able to understand your visitors is invaluable. Thank you for your review, and we’re here if you need anything else.

27 maart 2024

From the moment I started using Lucky Orange, my understanding of customer behavior on our website has reached a new level of clarity. The heatmap feature, in particular, has been a game-changer, providing us with visual data that's both insightful and actionable. It's fascinating to see exactly how visitors navigate our site, what captures their attention, and where they disengage.

While there's occasionally a challenge in distinguishing between bot traffic and real visitors, the overall value Lucky Orange brings in understanding genuine customer interactions is undeniable. This slight uncertainty doesn't detract from the wealth of information and the clear advantage it offers.

I wholeheartedly recommend Lucky Orange to anyone keen on improving their website's user experience and conversion rates. The insights gained are invaluable, and yes, they truly are worth it. Dive in, and you'll find yourself equipped to make data-driven decisions that can transform how your audience interacts with your website.

Pure Faith
Frankrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 30 maart 2024

Wow! These are words we love to hear, and we appreciate the time you took to share the Lucky Orange love! Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through visitor behavior can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks again, and happy tracking!

19 februari 2024

Thank you to Justin for helping me get this awesome app all set-up and running correctly. I had a few problems but they were solved promptly and efficiently. I've been a customer for a long time and will continue to grow with Lucky as they progress. Thanks again Justin :)

Bead Dangle Design
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 23 februari 2024

Thank you for sharing the Lucky Orange love! I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange, and I’m so glad you found the call beneficial! We’re always here to support our customer’s success. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your store’s journey. Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way. Happy tracking!

8 mei 2024

Support is great
Easy to use
Helpful insight to understand our customer base

JAYNE Boutique
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 10 mei 2024

Thank you for such kind words! We strive to provide all of our customers with a great product and great support. Thank you again for leaving us a review, and we're here if you need anything.

21 mei 2024

I would recommend this app to everyone. Every penny is worth it. Its so easy to use and it has helped me alot for my business. I can see where my customers and getting stuck which things need updates, so much helpfull

Bleed
24 dagen gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 24 mei 2024

Thanks for your review and recommendation! Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. When you can see what’s happening on “the other side of the screen,” you get a front seat to your customers’ online interactions. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

6 mei 2024

Fast and efficient customer service.

Product is great tracking your customer and seeing the funnel work. Still at the early stage but reviewing my traffic has given me insight on what to improve on the website.

Skinsation Cosmetics
Australië
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 8 mei 2024

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Our team is always here to help, and we’re thrilled we were able to impress you with both of our technology and support. Thanks for this glowing review, and happy tracking!

22 mei 2024

I highly recommend this app to all business owners (beginners and/or advanced). It's helped me know what visitors on my page like and don't like and has helped me improve my store a lot.

jingh
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 24 mei 2024

Wow! We appreciate your review and recommendation! You hit the nail on the head - Lucky Orange is helpful to all merchants, whether they're just starting out or experienced. It's great to hear that visitor behavior has been able to improve your customer experience and made a positive impact across your website! Being able to understand your visitors is invaluable. Thanks again, and we’re here if you need anything else.

24 maart 2024

We are very happy with this app. Helps so much to see what visitors do and any problems they may stumble upon.

Tigbul's Variety Fashion Shop
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 30 maart 2024

We're also very happy that visitor behavior has been able to make a difference in improving your store! It's amazing to see exactly what visitors experienced to spot those problem areas and pain points. Thanks for your review, and we're here should you need anything!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange