Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Gratis abonnement beschikbaar. Gratis proefperiode van 7 dagen.
Beoordeling (4,6)
  • 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
30 januari 2023

We're currently undergoing a major overhaul on our website and were recommended to install Lucky Orange by our project manager. So far we've been happy with the app and the quick customer service response when we've had a question. In the first 2 weeks Lucky Orange has offered major insight into what was working and what wasn't on our homepage. We're looking forward to continuing to refine our website for higher conversion rates with Lucky Orange.

The Tried Equestrian
28 januari 2023

Hi,

Faced problems installing it.
When installed this does not work well. Heatmap does not show up.

Waiting now for 10 days after my third ticket asking for support. Their answer is as follow:

Ceri replied Jan 18, 2:31pm
Hi there,

This is C***, developer at Lucky Orange.

I apologize you are running into issues with our software. I am reaching out to let you know we have been brought up to speed on this ticket and will be in touch as soon as possible with more information. We appreciate your patience and have a great day!

Thanks,
C***

Very poor support, waist of time and money.

islamitischekleding.nl
Nederland
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 2 maanden
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 30 januari 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the time it’s taking to resolve this issue. I’m glad you and I were able to connect and I’ll continue to provide you with updates as we work toward a resolution.

Regards - Bradley, Director of Client Services, Lucky Orange

25 januari 2023

perfect customer service! awesome!
justin was quik to respond and was super helpful!

Eat & Fit Israel
Israël
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een maand
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 31 januari 2023

Thank you for the five-star review! Glad you have had such a great experience with our support team - I'll pass your kind words along. Please reach out if there's anything else we can help you with.

19 januari 2023

I have tried this app twice - and the heatmap doesn't work. It fails every time it attempts to load. Not worth the money. The Vitals app has replays that actually work.

jD Bath Co
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een maand
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 20 januari 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We have tried to get in contact with you to get to the bottom of this issue. At your earliest convenience, please send an email to bradley@luckyorange.com.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Regards - Bradley, Director of Client Services, Lucky Orange

18 januari 2023

Emilia provided excellent on-boarding support. This app is a game changer for our store. I can track successful interactions against a specific campaign.

Chahyay US
App gebruikt gedurende 1 dag
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 20 januari 2023

Thank you so much for the five-star review and kind words! Thrilled to hear you are using visitor behavior data to measure the effectiveness of your campaigns. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with.

17 januari 2023

This is one of the most mind-blowingly useful apps I've ever seen! I can't believe everybody doesn't know about this!!! You can watch exactly what your customers are doing on the pages of your site, scrolling, zooming, whatever! If you spend some time watching the replays, you can make some extremely useful optimizations! What a game changer!!!!!!!!

PocketStudio
App gebruikt gedurende 19 dagen
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 23 januari 2023

Thank you for leaving us a five-star review! Thrilled to hear that Lucky Orange has been a game-changer for your business! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with. Happy tracking!

Bewerkt 16 januari 2023

Been using Lucky Orange for around two weeks now. It's great to see and understand how customers are interacting with our website. Justin was great in helping me understand this app's potential and I look forward to using it a great deal going forward. Definitely worth looking into if you're interested in seeing how others interact with your site.

C'RIBBE
App gebruikt gedurende 14 dagen
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 20 januari 2023

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! Our team is dedicated to providing world-class customer support, and we're happy to hear that you had a positive experience on your demo call. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the future.

13 januari 2023

Loved the call with Emilia. I almost missed my scheduled call, but she still hopped on one with me and immediately helped me out with my issue. Grateful for that (:

wickte
App gebruikt gedurende 2 maanden
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 18 januari 2023

We're so delighted that your experience with Emilia was great! We're here if you need anything else. Happy tracking!

13 januari 2023

Great app, have been using for a week and provides great insight. Justin Tomlinson from the Lucky Orange team spent some time helping me get set-up which was also very useful. Thanks from preciouspresents.co.uk (check us out)

Precious Presents
App gebruikt gedurende 8 dagen
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 13 januari 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that our app is providing great insight. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with.

12 januari 2023

I would highly recommend this app. Wonderful real time information about visitors to your store. Easy to use and understand. A great app.

Paws and Claws Pet Shop. ca
App gebruikt gedurende 4 dagen
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 12 januari 2023

Thank you for the five-star review and your feedback! It's great to hear that you find our app intuitive. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with!