Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 1 sterren
23 januari 2024

Great and insightful for optimising your site and conversion. Certainly love the heatmap and the customer recording to study the customer journey from both ads and organic conversion

Fresh Koala
Australië
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 24 januari 2024

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website by better understanding your customers' journey. Heatmaps and session recordings bring visitor behavior into focus so clearly! Thank you for your review, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!

5 januari 2024

I’m so exciting to get the data from my website and found Lucky Orange to be amazing from the first meeting! Thank you

Limeberry Designs
5 dagen gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 9 januari 2024

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your website is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review and are here if you need anything! Happy tracking!

Cheers- Emilia from Lucky Orange

14 januari 2024

Lucky Orange boasts exceptional customer support and offers a straightforward setup process, allowing for rapid collection of valuable insights. Its user-friendly interface, coupled with comprehensive resource articles, makes navigation and understanding a breeze.

Dreamzen
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 16 januari 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We love to impress our customers with our technology, support and documentation. Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thanks again for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

7 december 2023

So far I have been blown away by the advantages of seeing the data provided on the heatmaps and the user page usages; answers so many questions I didn't know I had.

patch22
9 dagen gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 15 december 2023

Love that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference! Thank you for this glowing review and recommendation. We’re here should you need anything else!

6 december 2023

I found out about the quality and work of the Luck Orange app through my research and added it to my store. However, I had a small loading problem due to my lack of technical knowledge about the subject. I was very happy that Emilia from the Lucky Orange app team took care of my issue and treated me and my issue as if it were her own, despite my lack of knowledge. The support and guidance of the technical team, along with the application's own ability, give users the confidence that they are not alone. You can use this application without any hesitation and feel the power of the team. Thank you, Luck Orange, and thank you, Emilia.

CadGo
Turkije
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 15 december 2023

Those are words we love to hear! Helping our users get the most out of their Lucky Orange is a priority because the more you can see what people are doing on your Shopify store, the more you can make improvements that result in more sales and happier customers. Plus nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We’re always here should you need anything!

27 januari 2024

Amazing job guys! Exactly what I was looking for. I needed to test my landing pages and see where the gaps were.

Einkpads
Ongeveer 3 uur gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 31 januari 2024

We're delighted to hear that Lucky Orange helped you improve your website's performance! Understanding visitor behavior is crucial for optimizing your Shopify store and landing pages, and we're glad to hear that Lucky Orange could assist you in achieving your goals. Thank you for this review, and let us know if you need anything!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

13 december 2023

Easy setup, 1-click install and you're up and running. Only been collecting data for a couple of days but already identifying and looking into problematic customer segments to increase CRO. Great admin UI, funnels and events work with URLs, GA and Shopify "events", very powerful tools if you have any experience with CRO!

Ideal Nutrition
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 15 december 2023

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. We love to hear that Lucky Orange insights gave you that front row experience to show you how visitors use your website and drive changes that have helped grow your business. Thank you for sharing that Lucky Orange love, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!

9 januari 2024

This is awesome data! I love it and it's so helpful.

Soul 2 Shop
8 dagen gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2024

Thank you for sharing the Lucky Orange love! Getting a front seat to your customers online interactions can be truly invaluable when you are making decisions for your website. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance now or in the future!

28 januari 2024

We mainly use it for Heatmap and customer recordings. This is very useful and provides great insights into customer behaviours.

VKB-SIM Australia
Australië
3 dagen gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 31 januari 2024

Thanks for your review! Being able to see what visitors do and experience on your Shopify store can make all of the difference in improving the customer experience and your conversions. Again, thank you for your review, and please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

9 december 2023

What drew me to the app was the heat map technology but I quickly fell in love with all the other tools like surveys, announcements, and events. I definitely recommend this app if you're trying to figure out what does and doesn't work in your e-commerce site.

Grateful Skate Shop
7 dagen gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 15 december 2023

Thank you so much for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your business. Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team.

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange