Recensies (1.232)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 1 sterren
7 april 2024

Very good and important app for ecommerce. Also support is great, even on sunday! :)

Unikatko.com
Slovenië
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 9 april 2024

We love to impress our users with our technology and support, even on the weekends. Visitor behavior is critical to improving a website, and we know that the insights you can gain from seeing where they click or move is truly invaluable. Thanks for your review, and we're here if you need anything!

27 juni 2024

This app is amazing, from the dashboard showing how many users are online to new and returning users.
The Visitors tab, which tells you more details about users, how many pages they scrolled, and how much time they spent on your store, also tells you the source from which they came.

Happy Pup Haven
6 dagen gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 1 juli 2024

Thrilled to hear how Lucky Orange has made a positive impact across your website! Being able to understand your visitors is invaluable. Thank you for your review, and we’re here if you need anything else.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

4 juni 2024

Honestly I am still new to this app and to Shopify. But from what I have experienced so far I am very grateful for lucky orange and the information it can provide me.
I rated 5 stars because so far I found it easy to navigate and I am using the free version and finding it working well for my needs. I am looking forward to using it more

Kaleilehua Designs
9 dagen gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 6 juni 2024

Thanks for your review and thrilled to earn your five stars! It sounds like you've already been able to dive in to find the insights you want and need. To get even more from Lucky Orange, make sure you schedule your free tour of our app! One of our experts will make sure everything is set up and show you the ins and outs of our features. Simply reply to my last email to find the best time that fits with your schedule for your free tour! Thanks again for your review, and we're here if you need anything!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

15 juni 2024

Lucky orange have been a useful tool to track interactions and behaviour. But there are big improvements that need to be made for the extension to work fully properly.

Gymsoul
Zweden
7 dagen gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 17 juni 2024

Thanks for leaving us a review, and we're happy that you've found our tool useful! Visitor behavior insights are invaluable when you want to improve and optimize your website. Regarding your feedback, can you please respond to your last email from our team referencing this review? We value your feedback and would like to learn more about your experience. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

10 juli 2024

Really enlightening insights, very easy to install and navigate. Also, a great help to get a call to discuss additional functionality.

ARTMARTIAL
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 12 juli 2024

I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange, and I’m so glad you found the call beneficial! We’re always here to support our customer’s success and are thrilled that we were able to impress you with our technology and onboarding. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your store’s journey. Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way. Happy tracking!

13 juni 2024

During just the 7 day trial I was able to view recordings of customers navigating my website and create tangible next steps. I realized which apparel designs I should prioritize in restocking first as I saw people were not ordering due to those out of stock sizes. There were pages and link on my site I needed to update with either new products or missing items. I was also able to notice that two of our mug designs were getting more clicks/views than I thought, so I made sure to prioritze their visibility and create more content to promote them and place them top of mind for customers. So many great insights with this app!

Werk Mija
7 dagen gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 17 juni 2024

Wow! It sounds like you were able to dive right into your visitor behavior to find insights that helped you optimize your store. Love that you were able to see which items should be restocked first or prioritized with more visibility. Thank you for sharing the Lucky Orange, and we wish you continued success! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team.

2 juli 2024

Great customer service. Invaluable data gathered that will help take my business to the next level.

Butter & Lye
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 12 juli 2024

Being able to see firsthand how customers spend time on your website can make a huge difference for your website and customer experience. I’m here if you have any questions! Thanks for spreading the Lucky Orange love.

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

7 mei 2024

Implementierung war super einfach in Shopify. Lucky orange hilft mir, das Verhalten der Kunden die meine Webseite besuchen besser zu verstehen. Nun hoffe ich bald besser Conversions zu haben mit den neuen erlangten insights.
Auch sympathisch, dass sie ein Gratisversion anbieten. Somit kann man die App einfach testen und auch als Kleinunternehmen kostengünstig Daten generieren/visualisieren.

KingJ
Zwitserland
18 dagen gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 8 mei 2024

Vielen Dank für Ihr positives Feedback!

Es freut uns sehr zu hören, dass Sie die Implementierung von Lucky Orange in Shopify so einfach und die Analyse des Kundenverhaltens so hilfreich empfunden haben. Wir hoffen, dass die gewonnenen Erkenntnisse zu höheren Conversions führen werden.

Unser Gratis-Plan ermöglicht es auch kleinen Unternehmen, wertvolle Daten zu generieren und zu visualisieren. Wir freuen uns, dass Sie Lucky Orange nutzen!

24 juni 2024

I'm not sure whats going on but only a couple of seconds of visitors are being captures on my website, but whenever I try watching my own screenshot it is complete. So am not sure if is because they close my website after just a couple of seconds, or the app is just crashing as soon as visitors try to na navigate and click anything. I haven't seen anyone click anything on my website aside from me and shopify support people

Power Dock
Filipijnen
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 26 juni 2024

We appreciate your feedback. While we strive to capture all visitor data, there are certain isolated circumstances that may prevent us from tracking someone on your website, such as the visitor’s browser extensions that block tracking. Please respond to my last email to initiate a conversation and allow my team to begin thoroughly researching why this may be occurring. I look forward to connecting soon!

Best Regards - Emilia from Lucky Orange

6 mei 2024

I really like the app. Easy setup and simple to use.

Mesterverk
Denemarken
17 dagen gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 8 mei 2024

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings can make all the difference in improving your Shopify store and growing your business. Thank you for your review, and we’re glad to be a part of your store's journey. Happy tracking!