Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 4 januari 2024

Update to response: The recordings are NOT traffic bots. I don’t run traffic ads. Only conversion ads with low traffic, high intent. I get maybe 15 visitors a day from these ads ( which are accurately reflected within heatmap apps and my ads account) .

These bots are crawlers. That means if you have any products listed on Google or in Facebook or IG shop both platforms will run crawlers to your site. These crawlers run anytime you list a new product, change your price or run a sale. So if you're having a sale they will run bots to every single product page that is a part of that sale durning the length of that sale and a couple days after to reflect the new retail, non sale pricing. So if you have 2,000 products that are a part of that sale you will get 2,000 crawlers a day during that sale and a couple days after. If you list 20 new products in a day you will have 20 crawlers that day....ect.

These crawlers do this to transfer and update information in real time. So no, Lucky Orange is not recording bot traffic for you to know. They are recording crawlers ( which every single site NEEDS to have if using either platform to list products on them). Not all bots are bad. Some are NEEDED. They just shouldn’t be recorded and add to your traffic count because they are not real shoppers so have no purpose to be on the dashboard because heatmaps and recordings are for you to better understand your shoppers, not crawlers.

So IF you don't run sales or list lots of new items, IF you don't list products on Google, Facebook or Instagram shop and IF you don't run ads then Lucky Orange is for you. Otherwise expect to pay for thousands and thousands of crawler traffic, not real clients) .

Original review:
Allow bots to recorded in an effort to up your replays to up the price for your shop.

I used this app for months and months because I loved their layout. Unfortunately they allow bot views to be tracked to up the cost for your store. This means if you use Google to list products or run any Facebook ads anytime either crawls your site it is listed as a recording. It's impossible to block IP's from either of these as each view is a different IP for each bot visit.

This last month I had over 3,000 recordings from bots from Facebook and Google alone. It drove up my recordings sessions AND made it impossible to sort through real client replays. I reached out for support previously and they said they can not exclude bots from the recordings as it was not something that was possible to do..... Shopify itself excludes bot visitors from your daily visitor count as well as I have come to find out all other replay apps do as well. Even apps that show you recently viewed products have triggers in place to remove data from bots. So in essence, that response from them was not correct. If every app can, they can too.

I reached out again about this and crickets so I finally uninstalled the app. It's clear they don't want to remove bot views in order to get more money from their clients. I would of had this app for the life of my business if they would have put features in place ( like literally all other apps are able to do ) to prevent the tracking of bots. They care more about the money than their clients and that is not how a business should be run. Caring about your customers experience yields more sales long term than quick cash grabs.

I would stick to literally any other replay app instead of them, especially if your store is linked in anyway to Google or Facebook ( which I would imagine most are). Not only are they going to get as much money out of you as possible, they are going to do it by running up numbers that are not actual client recordings AND it makes it impossible to sort through bot recordings to get actual insights from real customers. Imagine going through 700 recordings and only 100 of them are real people.....

Heather Freitas
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 3 januari 2024

Thank you for your feedback regarding the bots that Lucky Orange tracks and displays within your account. Many of our users want to track bot sessions as a way to detect attacks on their site and ad fraud to prevent paying for clicks on ads by bots. There are ways you can filter recordings in Lucky Orange to exclude sessions that have behaviors common with bots. Our support team would be happy to walk you through how to do that. Simply reply to my last email to get started.

Regarding our delayed response time, we had limited support over the holidays, which was when your most recent response was sent over. Our team responded as soon as we were back in the office. We apologize if this gave the impression that we were ignoring you in any way.

Best Regards - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

17 januari 2024

Terrible customer service. Downgraded to the free version months ago and was still getting charged for it. The app clearly says I have no plan active and am on the free plan, yet I still got charged $9 a month for it. After multiple attempts to get in contact with customer support, I was told I wouldn't be able to receive a refund and that the only way to stop getting charged is to uninstall it (even though I have the free plan active).

BestLEDSigns
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 19 januari 2024

We recognize where your confusion may have come from and are actively working with you to resolve your concerns. Until your message just a few days ago, we don’t have a record of any communication from you since June 2023.

We see that you haven’t confirmed a plan change yet to downgrade your account to a free account, but we can help you with that. Please respond to our latest email so we can assist you with downgrading your account and issuing your refund.

Best regards - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

13 november 2023

They used to be extremely valuable, but have lost it as they increase prices without adding any extra value nor fixing the core service issues. Recordings are still cut off about 5/10 times. 7/10 times it doesn't record the interactions. It does not align with the unique visit stats of other applications (like Google), but they claim theirs is the exact number.
Price increases should bring in value to your supporting customers. I will have to move on. Thankfully, competitors are more affordable and have more features. Too much competition to be this unreliable and expensive.

Pulirr
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 14 november 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We truly value your continued business over the years and are committed to resolving any issues you've encountered. Our team has been proactively reaching out to address your concerns and discuss the issues you've encountered. Please feel free to respond to my latest email to schedule a brief discussion on Google Meet. It’s likely the issues you’re seeing are due to visitors leaving your store within a few seconds, which would generate a no data recording.

It is normal to see discrepancies between analytics tools regarding the number of visitors tracked because of tracker blockers visitors may have in place or differences in when and how various analytics platforms trigger their tracking code. We’d also be happy to walk you through some of the new features we’ve added to Lucky Orange prior to raising prices including email reports, multiple question surveys, optimizable segments and new integrations.

Best regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

9 januari 2024

I installed the demo version and it consistently told me I was in Atlanta GA when I am in FL (not on vpn and even tried from my TMO hotspot, still shows Atlanta). There are several bugs they need to fix!

My Web Concepts
5 dagen gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2024

We appreciate your feedback. Lucky Orange uses a GeoIP database to determine the location of people who come to your website, including yourself. Your location can be skewed by a variety of factors, such as using a hotspot. T-Mobile typically routes internet traffic through their network to a centralized location. As a result, your location may appear different in Lucky Orange than it really is.

There are other factors that may contribute as well, and our engineers would like to learn more about the discrepancies you experienced to find a resolution. Please reply to my last email at your earliest convenience to initiate the investigation. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

18 februari 2024

Doesen't even let you register after installation, just giving error "can not use this email".. waste of time and energy!!

S+P Hungary
Slowakije
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 19 februari 2024

Over the weekend our system encountered an error that prevented merchants from creating a Lucky Orange account. The issue was resolved quickly, and you should have received an email from our team with instructions to complete the account creation process. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We take pride in our stellar 4.7-star rating from 1,000+ reviewers, and errors like we encountered this weekend are rare.

I would be more than happy to assist you in setting up your account. Please reply to my last email to set up a time to connect. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

22 februari 2024

Heatmap doesnt work with products that have variants. Disappointing.

myvial
Duitsland
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 23 februari 2024

Thank you for your feedback. It sounds like you’re wanting to use heatmaps to evaluate variants of an active A/B test. If so, you can open a heatmap for one variant in a traditional browser and another heatmap for the additional variant in an incognito browser. This approach allows you to access heatmap data for all variants, even while the test is running. Additionally, we offer an integration with Optimizely that makes it easy to view heatmaps and access other visitor behavior data for all variants during testing. We would be more than happy to walk you through this process and address any other questions you may have. Simply reply to my last email, and we’ll get the conversation started. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regards - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

12 juni 2023

The app is good, but the support is bad, i am having wrong data going to different stores, i have been sending emails to the support team but there is no proper response. their live chat support also doesn't work 99.99% of time they are offline.

Paula's Choice Malaysia
Maleisië
24 dagen gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 12 juni 2023

Hi there - Thanks for reaching out. I’m glad our support team was able to talk with you to get your issue resolved. Our time zone differences are likely why you couldn’t catch us on live chat since our standard support hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CDT, Monday through Friday.

10 april 2023

The app is an absolute rip-off, it doesn't let you see your past visitors when you run out of viewer credit and forces you to upgrade to even see your old data... very disappointing

Brewy
Australië
21 dagen gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 10 april 2023

You should still see data for visitors you’ve already tracked without having to upgrade as long as it is within your plan’s data retention window, which is 30 days for the plan you’ve selected. If you’re not seeing that data, please check to make sure you haven’t uninstalled our app (which makes it unable for you to access your data) and that you’re not searching for data that is beyond your 30-day retention window.

We’ve reached out to you to help you with this issue. If you’re still having issues accessing your data after checking the above steps, just respond back to one of our messages and we’d be happy to help you out.

Bradley from Lucky Orange

3 maart 2023

uma tristeza.. segui o passo a passo e diz que o iframe está bloqueando o acesso do app.. só que ele está instalado

Oriula
Brazilië
27 dagen gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 8 maart 2023

Thank you for your feedback. Here is a link to our iframe guide for Shopify merchants: https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/article/287-the-iframe-guide-for-shopify-merchants
We have tried to get in contact with you to get to the bottom of this issue. At your earliest convenience, please send an email to support@luckyorange.com.

Regards - Bradley, Director of Client Services, Lucky Orange

29 april 2023

l'application fonctionnait jusqu'au jour j'ai payer un abonnement, du jour ou lendemain l'application ne fonctionne plus et je n'ai pas réussi à contacter le service client !

KDEZO
Frankrijk
18 dagen gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 1 mei 2023

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for your experience. Did you contact support@luckyorange.com? We haven’t been able to find any emails to our support desk from your email address. To get the ball rolling on resolving this issue, please respond to the email I sent to you shortly after you left this review. I look forward to hearing from you soon.