Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 1 sterren
4 november 2018

Bad experience with the app.

1) Did no warning on the app's trial expiry and was logged out of the dashboard
2) Prices are not transparent. Asked to subscribe with the 20/month plan on the "logged out dashboard" when instead of offering the 10/month plan.

Hope that you guys can be transparent with your pricing. While i understand that a revenue boost with such a trick adds to the bottom line, it is uncalled for, unprofessional, and definitely not the right way to do business.

If a company has page views/ month that falls in the 10/month plan, then they will be paying 2X the price.

Disappointed with such service.

Kayvar - Your Korean Beauty Shopping Mall
Singapore
4 maanden gebruiken de app
23 april 2016

Doesn't function and emailing support gets no answer.

Egg N Chips Clothing
Verenigd Koninkrijk
4 maanden gebruiken de app
16 mei 2019

Seems like support on this plugin has gone down significantly.

Implementing it, while it should automatically place the code, doesn't and now when opening the app tab after it may me pay $10 shows up as blank -_-

Used to be one of my favorite plugins.

Warehouse Markdown
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 16 mei 2019

****Update*** We have not had a chance to connect with the merchant after multiple attempts in reaching out.

Hey! Thank you for the feedback. We have reviewed your account and noticed there may have been a previous trial/account that prevented this new site from installing and tracking properly. This should be a simple fix so please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com at your earliest convenience and we can help resolve this right away! Thanks again for the great feedback and speak soon.

15 augustus 2016

If I could give them a less than 1 star I would. Their support is crappy and the do not respond in a timely fashion. They give answers just to count that they answered but it is clear that they never read the issues you are having. This was giving me wrong dates and not showing sales. Try find a better way to track your customers. Not this app, not worth it

Hipgearshop Com
2 maanden gebruiken de app
11 mei 2022

Useless - don't waste your time with this. I have had a fair few problems and the support team never replies to emails, messages, or tweets I've sent them. Maybe they will reply to this!

The Active Kollection
Verenigd Koninkrijk
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 16 mei 2022

We take pride in our technology and customer support, and you are no exception. As I mentioned in my emails to you regarding this issue, our team is working hard on a resolution. We look forward to continuing the conversations as we work to get your issue resolved.

Best Regards - Bradley, Senior Director Client Services at Lucky Orange

28 januari 2023

Hi,

Faced problems installing it.
When installed this does not work well. Heatmap does not show up.

Waiting now for 10 days after my third ticket asking for support. Their answer is as follow:

Ceri replied Jan 18, 2:31pm
Hi there,

This is C***, developer at Lucky Orange.

I apologize you are running into issues with our software. I am reaching out to let you know we have been brought up to speed on this ticket and will be in touch as soon as possible with more information. We appreciate your patience and have a great day!

Thanks,
C***

Very poor support, waist of time and money.

islamitischekleding.nl
Nederland
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 30 januari 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the time it’s taking to resolve this issue. I’m glad you and I were able to connect and I’ll continue to provide you with updates as we work toward a resolution.

Regards - Bradley, Director of Client Services, Lucky Orange

17 maart 2020

This app does not work.
The support is non existent, has been around 72 hours since I had dropped a query regd the app not showing any data/ not opening up still there is no reply.
Please be careful before subscribing to their prepaid plans.

RDKL-U
India
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 18 maart 2020

I’m so sorry for your experience. I’ve tried to reach out several times to connect with you, but I haven’t been able to get in touch. On the surface, it sounds like this should be an easy fix, and I would still love to walk you through it. Please send me an email back directly. You can also reach out to our main support team at support@luckyorange.com or +1-913-735-9032. Let’s get this issue resolved!

Bewerkt 9 februari 2021

The unsolicited emails are very annoying. They tell me that I signed up to receive such emails, but I didn't. So I try to unsubscribe, and it says I must log in before I can unsubscribe. But I can't log in. So I can't unsubscribe. Please stop spamming me.
UPDATE:
After posting my review, they emailed me again and asked me to call them on WhatsApp so that they can resolve the issue. What the heck. Please stop spamming me.

GMERCH
Australië
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 9 februari 2021

We’re very sorry for your experience. We strive to provide exceptional service and technology to all of our customers. Our eagerness to ensure you’re getting the most out of Lucky Orange might be coming off as too much communication!

We send every customer a welcome email to help orient them to Lucky Orange. We also send an email once you’ve placed our tracking code on your store to confirm you’ve done this successfully. While these emails are usually helpful to our customers, we can certainly appreciate not wanting extra communications in an already full inbox. When you requested to be unsubscribed from these emails, we removed your name from our marketing email list.

One other feature of Lucky Orange that most customers find very helpful but one that you can choose to turn off in your account are our daily email reports. These reports give you helpful visitor insights like whether your traffic was up or down compared to the day before.

Here is a help document explaining more about these reports: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/169-what-are-email-reports. These are considered transactional emails with important information about your account, but again, you can turn these off by logging into your account.

And yes, we did reach out via another email when we saw your negative review. Your business matters to us. We wanted to help improve your experience, and didn’t want you to think your feedback was being ignored.

We hope you allow us the opportunity to chat, whether through email, WhatsApp, or any other preferred communication method. Again, we apologize for this experience and hope to hear from you soon.

31 mei 2020

It's not working correctly, when I have on shopify store and google analytics visitors lucky orange it doesn't work at all...and after that it reach a "limit" about the first monthly fee, after not working, and it just don't work anymore! So don't waste your money. The customer service is not helpful at all.

Core Cool Things
Australië
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 13 juli 2020

Please accept my apologies for your frustrations! We are sorry for your experience and want to work with you to resolve any outstanding issues. We have a high standard of providing support to our customers, and you shouldn’t be an exception. My team and I have tried several times to connect with you, but we haven’t been able to get in touch. Please reach out to us by phone (+1-913-735-9032) or email (support@luckyorange.com) so that we talk about your specific issues and make this right. I hope to connect with you soon!

19 december 2018

i used this app, i was only able to see my product page recording, not cart page, shipping page, payment page, i didn't know about it, until i saw one video on youtube, they were able to see everything ( ofcourse not customers info ), disappointed :(

Inspiretrendz.com