Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 1 sterren
21 juli 2020

I just installed the app yesterday. I have a new store and I'm steady making changes to it. I do not like that my numbers and information is wrong because the app was tracking me as I made changes. If this can be fixed I will keep it.

Just Pretty Beauty Supply
Verenigde Staten
8 dagen gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 24 juli 2020

Thank you for your feedback and review. We’re sorry to hear about your Lucky Orange experience! To block your own IP address from being tracked, you can follow the easy steps here: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-block-ip-addresses-from-being-tracked-on-my-site-including-my-own) For the other issues you’re experiencing, we would like to connect with you to get these resolved ASAP. I’ve tried to reach out to you several times over the last week, but we haven’t been able to connect. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or email at support@luckyorange.com. I look forward to connecting with you soon to get these outstanding issues resolved!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

24 december 2021

I download this app yesterday everything was goo until for some reason the chat bar that appear on the product home page just disappear. i just delete it to redownload again, finger cross it work this time, else i will have to get another app

SmartHomepluses
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 11 uur gebruiken de app
Lucky Orange LLC heeft geantwoord 28 december 2021

Thanks for reaching out with a review. We want to help you resolve the issue you're experiencing and have emailed you a few times since seeing your review to resolve it. If you can reply back to the email we'll help figure out what's going on and get everything back on track for you. You can respond to my most recent email to you or we can connect via WhatsApp, Google Meets or Zoom if one of those is more convenient for you. I'll be on the look out for a message back from you.

Regards - Bradley, Director of Client Services at Lucky Orange