Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay , 1.075 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %5 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
26 Ocak 2020

I found this app thanks to shopify accademy lessons and ... it's amazing. It totally deserves 5 stars

MADAMIGELLA
İtalya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 27 Ocak 2020

We are glad you found us in the Shopify Academy, it has so many great resources to help your business grow. Appreciate the 5-star review, we love to hear when our customers are having an exceptional experience with Lucky Orange!

Cheers- Jordan from Lucky Orange

21 Ağustos 2020

Lucky Orange has really helped me pin point where I need to fix or optimize my store for a better customer experience. I know exactly where customers stop scrolling, or if they have any difficulties navigating through my store. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to increase their conversions.

Treatpen
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 26 Ağustos 2020

Love to hear that you’ve been able to learn more about your visitors to optimize your store! When you can understand what’s preventing a positive customer experience, you can make real-time changes that result in happier customers and more sales. Thank you for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything from our team. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

25 Haziran 2019

I just installed app, needed support and jason was very helpful. So far app is great, probably will update review after several weeks of experience

Preferred Bags
5 Şubat 2021

this app is the best it tells you where your shop needs help in and it haves many good tools that are helpful!!! and their customer's services are the best

make cycling easier
İrlanda
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 10 Şubat 2021

It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear that Lucky Orange insights gave you that front row experience to show you how visitors use your website. Thank you for your kind words, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

27 Eylül 2022

This is a good reporting app I highly recommend. Customers Support is Great they help me though adding another Store to this App

trulynecklaces
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 28 Eylül 2022

Thank you for the five-star review! I'll pass your kind words along to the team! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you out with!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

15 Ekim 2018

I started to use this app and it gives one most valuable information about what customers do while they visit your website, recommended it

ScoResse
Birleşik Krallık
10 Temmuz 2016

Awesome App! Its not cheap if you run alot of traffic to your store but its free to try : )

Pix Gifts
24 Ağustos 2020

One of the must have apps for your shopify store. It lets you serve your customer better by understanding their need. A recommended app to have.

Gallonmart
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 26 Ağustos 2020

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your website is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review and recommendation! I’m here if you have any questions.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

7 Mayıs 2020

This app has been great in allowing us to analyze customer behaviour in our website that has led us to a higher ROI. The app is easy to use and very intuitive.

PurifyMist
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 7 Mayıs 2020

These are words we love to hear! Being able to see firsthand how customers spend time on your website can make a huge difference for your website and business. We appreciate your review, and I’m here if you have any questions!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

9 Ocak 2019 tarihinde düzenlendi

This app is simple to use and seems to be working just fine. Gives you a unique perspective as to what visitors do when they visit your site. Helps you identify friction points. I used it during a free trial period almost a year ago when my site launched and it helped me identify some issues that once i fixed, subsequently lead to my first sale.

Fitness Junkies