Değerlendirmeler (1.235)

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %5 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
18 Haziran 2024

Emilia was extremely helpful and gave an excellent overview of different unique features in Lucky Orange that I found to be extremely useful for using into the future. Really excited to continue to use Lucky Orange to better the customer journey!

HYPEACH
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 21 Haziran 2024

Thank you for your five-star review! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way! Happy tracking!

12 Haziran 2024

So far this app has been helpful in identifying areas on the website we need to improve by seeing at what stage do visitors leave our site. I added a second site to Lucky Orange and the Emilia was super patient and helpful with the installation as I was having some difficulty.

Party Social
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 14 Haziran 2024

There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you could isolate the issue and fix it. Thanks for your review and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything! We're always happy to assist and are just an email away.

2 Temmuz 2024

Always a pleasure to work with these guys!
Prompt replies when I have questions and I really love the tracking and replay Lucky Orange offers. It even can see if somebody added something to they cart.

Nayestones
Belçika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 12 Temmuz 2024

The pleasure is all ours! We love answering any questions our users may have, and we're always here to support them. It's great to hear that getting the front row seat to watch visitors interact is giving you the insight you need to optimize your store. Thanks for your review, and we're here if you have any questions!

23 Mayıs 2024

This app is full of good information to track what users are doing on your Web site. And the recordings allow you to see the actual clicks. Very helpful in our continual Web site improvement.

Zip2Tax LLC
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 28 Mayıs 2024

Thanks for the sharing the Lucky Orange love! We love to hear that you've been able to get the visitor insight you need from Lucky Orange. Getting the front row seat to see everything people did and experienced on your Shopify store gives you the information you need to make improvements. Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

7 Temmuz 2024

Thanks to Lucky Orange and Emilia, we have a much clearer picture of how to optimize our website for conversions. The platform is intuitive, and the data it provides is incredibly valuable for understanding user behavior.

PerthCoffeeExchange
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 12 Temmuz 2024

Thanks for your review! Love that Lucky Orange provided the missing piece to your conversion funnel. It's always amazing to get a peek behind the digital curtain to reveal pain points and conversion killers. Thanks again for your review, and we're here if you need anything!

13 Haziran 2024

During just the 7 day trial I was able to view recordings of customers navigating my website and create tangible next steps. I realized which apparel designs I should prioritize in restocking first as I saw people were not ordering due to those out of stock sizes. There were pages and link on my site I needed to update with either new products or missing items. I was also able to notice that two of our mug designs were getting more clicks/views than I thought, so I made sure to prioritze their visibility and create more content to promote them and place them top of mind for customers. So many great insights with this app!

Werk Mija
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 gün
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 17 Haziran 2024

Wow! It sounds like you were able to dive right into your visitor behavior to find insights that helped you optimize your store. Love that you were able to see which items should be restocked first or prioritized with more visibility. Thank you for sharing the Lucky Orange, and we wish you continued success! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team.

25 Haziran 2024

Heatmaps are an extremely valuable tool, but our previous heat map partner, HotJar, wasn't user friendly. Our Shopify Rep suggested Lucky Orange, which I found incredibly easy to navigate. I'm most interested in analyzing segmented customer behavior (first time customers vs return customers) to help improve our UX.

Looking forward to adding this tool to our tech stack.

Lunya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:27 gün
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 27 Haziran 2024

Thanks for leaving us a review! Love that we've been able to impress you with our UI and technology. Analyzing your customer segments is a breeze, and we would be happy to walk you through the process of setting up custom segments to quickly track your first time customers, returning customers, frustrated customers, etc. Please send an email to support@luckyorange.com referencing this review to connect. I look forward to hearing from you soon, and thanks again for your review!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

11 Temmuz 2024

Lucky Orange is great, helps to see what customers are looking at, clicking on and where we can improve our site. Highly recommended

Outlap.com.au
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 15 Temmuz 2024

There’s nothing quite like the feeling when you see exactly what’s stopping more visitors from turning into customers. Instead of blindly trying to improve your website, you could isolate the issue and fix it. Thanks for your review and recommendation and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

10 Temmuz 2024

Great tool for identifying customer experience bottlenecks. The recorded sessions are super helpful! Was able to improve my product page based on feedback.

Cool Gear Pro
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 12 Temmuz 2024

Wow! That's great to hear! Visitor behavior is invaluable to growing your business and improving your store, as you experienced with your product page. Thanks for your review, and if you need anything, please don't hesitate to let us know!

11 Temmuz 2024

We recently migrated from BigCommerce to Shopify, and we applied what we learned about our customer's behavior on BC to our Shopify store design. Our developers appreciated we had the app in place, and I think it made our page design process easier. Well worth connecting this app to learn more about your customer behavior, and we will continue to use as we review the design changes on our store site.

Inspired Nutrition
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 15 Temmuz 2024

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! These are words we love to hear. Visitor behavior is a perfect tool for anyone designing their store. Learning exactly what people do and experience on your website makes it easy to spot pain points that make it difficult for them to convert. Thanks again for your review, and we're here if you need anything!