Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay , 1.172 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %5 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
27 Mart 2024

From the moment I started using Lucky Orange, my understanding of customer behavior on our website has reached a new level of clarity. The heatmap feature, in particular, has been a game-changer, providing us with visual data that's both insightful and actionable. It's fascinating to see exactly how visitors navigate our site, what captures their attention, and where they disengage.

While there's occasionally a challenge in distinguishing between bot traffic and real visitors, the overall value Lucky Orange brings in understanding genuine customer interactions is undeniable. This slight uncertainty doesn't detract from the wealth of information and the clear advantage it offers.

I wholeheartedly recommend Lucky Orange to anyone keen on improving their website's user experience and conversion rates. The insights gained are invaluable, and yes, they truly are worth it. Dive in, and you'll find yourself equipped to make data-driven decisions that can transform how your audience interacts with your website.

Pure Faith
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 30 Mart 2024

Wow! These are words we love to hear, and we appreciate the time you took to share the Lucky Orange love! Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through visitor behavior can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks again, and happy tracking!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

7 Nisan 2024

Very good and important app for ecommerce. Also support is great, even on sunday! :)

Unikatko.com
Slovenya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 9 Nisan 2024

We love to impress our users with our technology and support, even on the weekends. Visitor behavior is critical to improving a website, and we know that the insights you can gain from seeing where they click or move is truly invaluable. Thanks for your review, and we're here if you need anything!

6 Mayıs 2024

Fast and efficient customer service.

Product is great tracking your customer and seeing the funnel work. Still at the early stage but reviewing my traffic has given me insight on what to improve on the website.

Skinsation Cosmetics
Avustralya
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 8 Mayıs 2024

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Our team is always here to help, and we’re thrilled we were able to impress you with both of our technology and support. Thanks for this glowing review, and happy tracking!

25 Nisan 2024

Able to view customer behavior individually and as a whole. The app has many unique features which makes it easy to gather customer data. The heatmap feature has many options and is incrediably useful.

Fnac KSA
Suudi Arabistan
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 29 Nisan 2024

Thank you for your review! We love that we can offer a unique experience that unlocks new insights into your visitors and how they use your website. Heatmaps offer so much great visitor behavior data in one glance, and you can filter it down to get as granular as you need. Thanks again for your review, and we're here if you need anything!

28 Nisan 2024

LuckyOrange an amazing tool. Seeing customers behavior in real time is so useful in helping me correct my landing pages. Worth every dollar.

Sunny Dog Deals
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 3 Mayıs 2024

Great to see that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference in finding new ways to improve your landing pages! Thank you for your review, and we’re here should you need anything else!

5 Şubat 2024

Great insight into customer behavior.

My Site Plan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 3 yıl
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 8 Şubat 2024

Thank you for your review! Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. Thanks again for your review, and we're here if you need anything. Happy tracking!

7 Nisan 2024

This is a very good app. It helps me a lot to track the movement of my clients on the site and find weaknesses that I can immediately fix for my customers :)

VEXEL-Baby
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 8 Nisan 2024

Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review and recommendation, and happy tracking!

3 Mart 2024

Invaluable tool to understand customer behaviour.

Kelly Kettle Australia
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 6 Mart 2024

We love when our users describe us as "invaluable." Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love! We’re always here should you need anything!

18 Mart 2024

Emilia was on-time, explained everything clearly, asked if I had further questions before she moved on and was patient and kind.

Bebe Fine Baby Clothing and Accessories
Lucky Orange LLC yanıt 19 Mart 2024

Thanks for such kind words! I love to spend time with our users to make sure they get the most out of their Lucky Orange. I can't wait to see how visitor behavior helps you grow your website! Thanks again, and we're here should you need anything!

19 Mart 2024

Exellent must have app!!!

4happyhome