Shopify Marketplace Connect , 1.562 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %10 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
9 Şubat 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

After working with many apps for years on Shopify for marketplaces, I can award this app for the MOST RELAXED ONE ever! For real, you know we have been fufilling the orders from our side on Shopify, then as we are cancelled/suspended due to NOT SHIPPING ORDERS.

Thanks to these guys as they say "SLOW API OF WALMART" has not been retrieving our tracking numbers to Walmart, it is really funny when they are the ONLY APP THAT HAS THIS ISSUE!

Anyways, I don't recommend this app. It is cheap though with all the marketplaces etc, I wouldn't call the app worst one, but they're not on the brighest side either.

UPDATE: After 3 weeks of asking for the fix of the order syncing, they are still telling us their "developers" are working on the problem. They, again, tell us that there is still a complexity of the Walmart API.

We've been told that our problem is "high priority", but as we understand from this 3 weeks is not that long a time.

Also we asked their log to send Walmart/submit a ticket, because we've been told before the problem is "slow Walmart API", yet this request not answered yet.

BarberSets
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
Shopify yanıt 19 Şubat 2024

Thanks for your feedback,

Our engineering team has now deployed an update to resolve the issue related to order fulfilment and tracking number retrieval for Walmart.

15 Ocak 2024

I have been using Shopify apps: Marketplace Connector for a few months now and I am very impressed with its performance. It has helped me to expand my online business to multiple marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, and Etsy, without any hassle. The app is very easy to use and integrates seamlessly with my Shopify store. I can manage all my listings, inventory, and orders from one place, and any changes I make are automatically synced across all platforms. The app also allows me to customize my product details, such as titles, prices, and descriptions, for each marketplace. The app has increased my sales, reduced my workload, and improved my customer satisfaction. The app's customer support is also very responsive and helpful. They answer all my questions promptly and provide me with useful tips and advice. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to sell on multiple marketplaces with Shopify.

mobilemasters
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
1 Şubat 2024

USELESS! Etsy orders are imported with WRONG price for the discount, it just uses a random discount number instead of the actual discount number that was given on Etsy for every order.

I've contacted their customer support over a month ago and they keep on ignoring me and say they are working on it.
This addon is completely useless if it's importing wrong order prices.

FIX THIS ISSUE AND STOP IGNORING ME

3Dfy
İsrail
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
Shopify yanıt 19 Şubat 2024

Thanks for your feedback,

We are pleased to advise these issues are now resolved. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further queries.

Our Support team is available 24/7.

25 Ocak 2024

The journey of listing on Amazon has presented its fair share of challenges. Recalling my experience with the earlier iteration of this application, formerly known as Codisto, which I utilized a few years ago to synchronize my secondary store with Amazon and eBay, the initial setup was remarkably user-friendly. The Codisto team, in that version, efficiently handled the configuration for my store, simplifying the entire process. The convenience of a straightforward setup, coupled with a manageable monthly fee, made for a seamless experience. Their proactive assistance during the platform setup was genuinely valued.

However, in the current version, the hands-on assistance that was once available has been replaced by a redirection to an extensive documentation resource. This transition places a higher demand on users to possess an advanced level of expertise to navigate and execute the setup successfully. Notably, the product listings exhibit notable shortcomings, including missing product photos and variants that fail to sync appropriately. This results in a confusing array of mixed-up images, where pictures from one item may mistakenly appear in an entirely unrelated product listing—such as finding ring images in a cushion listing, creating a perplexing and less-than-ideal situation.

Despite persistent efforts to understand and resolve these issues, the support received for other concerns has proven less fruitful. It appears that the support team may not be actively seeking new users, potentially hindering a smoother onboarding process. A more collaborative approach from the support team, providing assistance with the setup, could significantly contribute to user satisfaction and overall business success. Streamlining the setup process has the potential to increase user adoption, fostering a more prosperous ecosystem where successful businesses generate better income, ultimately leading to the app's success.

Très Elite
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
Shopify yanıt 29 Ocak 2024

Thanks for your feedback,

It's important to know, understand and address any issues that may arise. We have reached out directly to offer a personal one on one to further discuss your concerns.

17 Ocak 2024

The support from Ian was fantastic in resolving all the issues I was facing with Shopify Marketplace Connect. My interface with ebay is now 100% fixed after working in partnership to identify the cause and remedies. Thank you, I will certainly not hold back in getting support promptly in the future.

All Things Aquatic
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
21 Ocak 2024

Support has been very patient and helpful as my company goes through a bit of restructuring on the backend. They worked with me step-by-step to get my listings properly connected to new products and unlinked from old products!

Naturallow
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
23 Ocak 2024

The support for getting setup is awesome and very quick turn around. It's a very flexible app and will save a lot of time syncing between Shopify and Amazon. It gives you the option to map default values for attributes, which can save you a lot of time when publishing the same kind of product over and over.

Kandi Love
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 gün
15 Aralık 2023

Amazon works fine. If you try to connect Google market , they let you configure anything an after MANY hours of troubleshoots, youtube video, searching, they told me they do not support. They should just remove it. The agent who answered me just told me : no nothing we can do. Same thing for Walmart Canada.. They do not support. And if you are from Canada, you can not change the fulfillment center , you have to use Walmart US and manage with this. Bad to let people waste time on feature offered but not supported anymore

ZoneHobbies
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
Shopify yanıt 19 Aralık 2023

Thanks for your feedback,
Codisto Channel Cloud is now Shopify Marketplace Connect (https://www.shopify.com/marketplace-connect)
As we are in the migration process the legacy app continues to function as expected with Google as a marketplace.
As an existing merchant on Codisto looking to start selling on Google, we would encourage you to migrate over to our Marketplace Connect app and connect to the Shopify Google app to ensure the appropriate improvements and support are being provided.
Walmart Canada was not available in our legacy app but is on our roadmap for Marketplace Connect for 2024.
Please reach out to our support team if you have any further queries.

19 Ocak 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

Linked items all showing the wrong Base Price, so to work out the price you have to go into eBay and keep checking - easier just to update the eBay price via eBay, so what's the point???

Will Update once they fix.

Why, does this App keep having issues... PLEASE Resolve ASAP

PawMits
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
8 Ocak 2024

The first time I reached out to customer support, none of my issues got resolved. However, on my next time reaching out, everything I needed done to get my Walmart Seller account connected was handled quickly and efficiently, and I finally got my accounts linked. Definitely recommend the app, as it makes keeping track of all of my channel sales so much easier.

StickItRollers