Shopify Marketplace Connect , 1.649 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %10 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
13 Nisan 2022

Great! Set up and support team are amazing. I had some questions on implementation and they were resolved within minutes in the instant chat.

GT Games
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 15 saat
Shopify yanıt 14 Nisan 2022

Thanks for your review!
Great to hear we could answer your queries quickly and effectively. We're happy to have you on board. Please reach out anytime!

2 Ocak 2023

So far so good. Moved over to Codisto after the eBay integration Shopify offered was no longer supported. Waited until the last minute to get everything setup and had a few hicups but support was available to assist and get everything working.

Killzone Flashlights
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 14 saat
23 Nisan 2020

Its a great app. if you want to list your products easily and quickly onto amazon then this app is the best choice. im also excited to try ebay for my products as well.

Gap Bumper
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 10 saat
17 Ocak 2023

Briefly looked into Codisto but decided today was the day! Worked with my web developer to connect my Shopify store to Ebay & Amazon, had help via live chat with Mark who was amazingly helpful. He suggested we have a Google meet where we were able to ask anything else we didn't understand. He was very patient, answered and listened to every question we had - and there were certainly lots!
I am so very pleased that we descoverd Codisto and excited to be connected, up & running with them in a matter of hours.
Thank you for explaining & giving so much help Mark, nothing was too much trouble & thank you Codisto I look forward to streamlining my business with you.

Envie Lingerie
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 6 saat
Shopify yanıt 19 Ocak 2023

Wow! Thanks for your amazing review!
Mark will be grateful for your comments :) We are also pleased you discovered Codisto and excited to have you on board! Please reach out anytime!

7 Ağustos 2022

Downliaded the app and just starting to use it, but so far its great. Had to contact support once to install and they were magic!

Uisuki.com.au
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 5 saat
Shopify yanıt 15 Ağustos 2022

Thanks for your review!
We're glad to have you on board and glad we could help. Our Support team is available 24/7, please don't hesitate to reach out anytime!

1 Aralık 2022

I am in the process of setting up and testing the app. I received great support via chat. I am giving the support 5 stars. I have not used the app yet.

Firebird Furniture
Shopify yanıt 2 Aralık 2022

Thanks for your review!
Great news for the support team - we'd love to hear your feedback on the app, please reach out anytime!

4 Aralık 2022

Easy-ish to use. I had some trouble migrating existing ebay listings from the old ebay integration and support chat took care of me very quickly.

Bloomers and Frocks
Shopify yanıt 15 Aralık 2022

Thanks for your review!
We do ask if you are unsure when migrating from the Shopify eBay app to Codisto please reach out to support and we can guide you to ensure a smooth transition. Thanks,

16 Eylül 2022

Ediline helps me a lot and I already add all the channels I sell to my shopify account, lets start with it!

AdesiivoStudio
Portekiz
28 Ekim 2022

If anyone is moving from eBay's app to a third party do to their cancellation of the app, this is the one to go for! Perfect.

Deep Tone Music
Avustralya
Shopify yanıt 3 Kasım 2022

Thanks for your review!
Migrating apps can usually be frustrating but we have made this as easy and seamless as possible! So glad you have had a positive experience 😎 Please reach out anytime!

2 Mayıs 2023

We didn't really know how to proceed with the order and contacted support. Adrian helped us quickly and skillfully.

Battl Victory Records