Shopify Marketplace Connect , 1.661 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %10 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
27 Mart 2024

Great product to multi channel store

LoveNspire
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
18 Nisan 2024

Great support!

Cinelli Official
İtalya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
16 Mayıs 2024

The support I received while setting up Marketplace Connect was FANTASTIC! I tried to get everything sorted out by myself for days but wasn't getting anywhere. Jay figured out what was causing the errors and got everything up and running smoothly for me in no time! I really couldn't have asked for better service.

The Daydreaming Brunette
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
2 Mayıs 2024

GREAT APP!, Had a slight issue where the app wasnt syncing (Probably our fault!) Adrian solved this within 2mins! - 10 previous orders imported instantly into shopify! AMAZING customer service and speed of response! @ Adrian, if you ever want some sweets please order at sweetieshoppie.co.uk using discount code welcome10 at the checkout!

The Sweetie Shoppie
5 Nisan 2024

Great app and support is absolutely superb.
Highly recommended.

My Health Oasis
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
6 Mayıs 2024

I use Shopify Marketplace Connect to sync my inventory to Walmart, Amazon & eBay. It has done a fantastic job updating stock quantity and pricing updates preventing any unnecessary Out-Of-Stock sales. The ability to choose which platforms to sync with different pricing options is paramount.

Cove Toy House
13 Mayıs 2024

Great experience using this App. I got the help I needed to setup my ebay store!

Marianne Jones
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
5 Mayıs 2024

Great app once I got my head around how it worked, I can now easily list from shopify to eBay to bring in extra orders with little hassle. Thank you

Cupsie's Creations
29 Nisan 2024

Customer support was brilliant fast and very helpful

The Art of Mint
25 Mart 2024

Ediline was so helpful and helped me to sort an issue I had with a listing. Great service and highly recommended. Ediline was so patient and made sure everything was working correctly before leaving me. 5 star service.

Beautaholics