Değerlendirmeler (1.728)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %10 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
3 Nisan 2024

Excellent tool for connect to Amazon. It's a little tricky if you are new to selling on marketplaces but the help team is extremely responsive and will assist you with anything you need.

StarCycle
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
22 Mart 2024

I gotta say that SHOPIFY MARKETPLACE CONNECT is not only an app that can change your life into a smooth process to success because they also have the most professional team who can help you in every single question you may have, at any time. I'm glad I tried another source to progress in less timing because definitely this is the number one app that I ever feel happiness while I'm working knowing that I'm moving forward in my 2 eBays stores at the very same time.. Try it! You won't regret it!

Planet Most Wanted
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 gün
31 Mayıs 2024

The customer service was great, I was in the live chat and Rainier Salta was helping me and he wanted to make sure I understood the steps, then he asked me for Google Meet and explained in detail.

BeadsFindingDepot
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
1 Mayıs 2024

Very helpful app and works well with etsy for me. Adrian helped me with an issue and got i sorted promptly.

Funserts
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
23 Mayıs 2024

Great app. Very easy to connect the marketplace platforms and start selling. It would be great if they can add more marketplace in their list.

The Stonemart
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
31 Mayıs 2024

Very informative customer service and helped me solve my sync issue with Walmart.

Texas Buildmart Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
22 Mart 2024

Perfect app to link us to Amazon. Began using it December 2023 and has really increased our sales. Being able to sync inventory is the end of a nightmare for sure.

Anytime I have a question, their chat help has been right there to assist.

Lazy B Western Wear & Tack
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
7 Mayıs 2024

Jae was great at helping me sync my amazon inventory with Shopify. He took care of everything. Thank you so much Jae!

Suncoast Wheels
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
30 Nisan 2024

Great app and excellent customer service. Customer support is available at all times and consistently provides exceptional assistance.

ILoveToCreate
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
8 Mayıs 2024

A little difficult to understand and use but the CS is quite helpful

Kataphrakt