Değerlendirmeler (379)

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %6 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
20 Ağustos 2023

easy to use and have many function to connect with many application. i recommend it. before i use many application but this one the best and i will use this one and hope can be up sell for customer email marketig. i will share my experience from this application again

TADEAM

Adama saho
İtalya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 gün
16 Kasım 2023

Good

ASLAMLLCSTOR
Suudi Arabistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:13 gün
5 Eylül 2018

So easy to use and maintain with plenty of features available for increasing sales. No hesitation is upgrading per month.

Blackbird Kids Clothing
Birleşik Krallık
24 Ağustos 2017

Easy to set up and use! I like that customers can earn points by liking our different social media.

Ancestral Herbals
23 Eylül 2018

We are a relatively small company and are pleasantly surprised by the functionality of the automated email flows now included with was our Beautiful Loyalty App - now Marsello. We are now able to maintain contact with our customers like the big boys - we just had our first email and received 4 orders while we slept. i had known for awhile this is something we had to do, but i just couldn't get around to doing it. So BAM we now have access to an app that has algorithms that reach out to our customers according to their prior purchasing behavior and generates coupon codes that work automatically with Shopify - I don't have to do anything other than make the email consistent with our brand - AMAZING - LOVE IT!!! IF THERE WAS A 10 START RATING I WOULD GIVE IT.

Artliss
18 Aralık 2018

Very intuitive, very impactful, and great customer service on the few occasions you need it. Marsello ftw.

GRAV
13 Kasım 2017

Great App that is integrated with POS

Barnabas Huang
Singapur
2 Mayıs 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

Marsello is the perfect loyalty points & rewards app!

Atlas Preservation
21 Ocak 2019

I've been using this app for a while with my store and my customers LOVE the loyalty program. I wouldn't even look for another app because this one meets my needs to the "t". :)

Leggings By Paula