Recenze (144)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
31. říjen 2023

Excellent customer support! My problem was solved quickly, and I now understand how to set my workflow up. Thank you, Daniel.

Houndstooth Portland
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
8. srpen 2023

Shannon was very helpful in getting me started with MESA. With her guidance, I was able to create an automation that did exactly what I was hoping to do.

Costa Rica Meadery
Kostarika
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
27. červenec 2023

MESA is unequivocally a one-stop solution for anyone venturing into the world of online commerce. This ingenious application remarkably transformed my experience from a state of overwhelm to a thrilling journey of setting up my own online store.

What MESA brings to the table is a comprehensive suite of tools that simplifies the process, making it not only feasible but also enjoyable for entrepreneurs. It's like having a professional team at your fingertips, ready to tackle any challenges that may arise.

The customer service is truly second to none. The team is not just responsive, but proactive, diving straight into my workflow, identifying issues, and rectifying them promptly. This level of involvement is something I’ve yet to come across in other services.

In short, MESA is not just an app; it is a game-changer for anyone looking to launch their online store. It is hands down the best!

Persona
Doba používání aplikace: 21 dny
6. prosinec 2023

Took me a bit to get the hang of it, but the customer service is great!

Rope Hounds
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
6. prosinec 2023

Really helpful. I needed a workflow to be created in emergency and they helped me straight away. So far, very helpful.

Factor Bikes
Doba používání aplikace: 28 dny
23. červenec 2023

Great app for automations. Great, fast, personable and smart customer service. I recommend it to anyone that has complex products.

Israel365
Datum úprav: 10. leden 2024

App would be great if it would work properly. Makes soo many mistakes every second day. Need to check every day if it made a mistake and edit manually. This is so annoying and time consuming. Really unsatisfied with this app. It is just an automation which should not be hard at all to run smoothly.

flawluxe
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář ShopPad Inc. odpověděl 11. březen 2024

We're genuinely sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with our app, and we apologize for the inconvenience these issues have caused you. Automation should indeed simplify your workflow, not add to your tasks. Your feedback is crucial for us to improve, and we're keen to resolve the problems you've encountered. Could you please reach out to our support team directly? We'd like to understand the specific issues in more detail and work closely with you to ensure a smoother, more reliable experience moving forward. Your satisfaction and success matter to us, and we're here to help make things right.

29. listopad 2023

A real time saver with incredible support for any issues that may arise

Alembika U.S.
28. prosinec 2023

Great service from Daniel and great app

Hofstra & Wagner
Dánsko
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
11. září 2023

Excellent customer service. Daniel is extremely helpful and quick!

orange printing co.