Toplam puan
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
17 Nisan 2024

I love how the support took time to get on a call with us to fix our issue. Great customer service!

Short Story Wholesale
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
14 Mart 2024

So far the app is working great. I setup a call with support to get everything setup properly, which made it much easier. They were very helpful and everything was working when we were done.

Dukes Delites
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
23 Nisan 2024

The app is really good—it's user-friendly and efficient. Whenever we need help, the support team is quick to respond and always resolves issues.

Fronteriors US
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
29 Nisan 2024

Very Good Customer service and able to solve out our problems

852 Sport
Çin Hong Kong ÖİB
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
11 Nisan 2024

This app is full of great features. I do not regret trying it the first time. Thank you to the support team. Easy to communicate and very professional. I highly recommend this app. An outstanding thanks to Manohar.

ESP
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:25 gün
29 Mart 2024

So far so good. The support team has been very helpful. The only complaint is in regards to the UI/UX. It would be nice if there was a "back" function to toggle between screens. As it is now, one must go back to the menu and navigate to where one would like to go, even if it's to the previous screen.

Key Issues Comics
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
15 Nisan 2024

Super helpful support team! Consistently get answers to questions within an hour or two.

Lineage Biomedical
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
10 Mayıs 2024

All good with the app, and the help call was very effective!

Le Noise
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
PluginHive yanıt 16 Mayıs 2024

Thanks for the positive feedback!

We're happy the PH Multi Carrier Shipping Label app works well for your business and our team was able to help you set up shipping with Canada Post Expedited Parcel.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance in setting up domestic or international shipping with Canada Post.

12 Şubat 2024

At the beginning the app looks a bit confusing. But you quickly understand things, and if you get stuck, the support is always there. They answer quickly, help you step by step and teach you how to use the app. In my case, Sidhanth taught me how to use it. We started a Zoom call and he explained everything clearly step by step. Very happy with the app. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

GBros.
İtalya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
16 Nisan 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

Very helpful support over mail as well as via Zoom call. Really recommend!!

L8Hasselblad