Multi Vendor Marketplace , 754 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %11 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
12 Ekim 2023

Powerful application, that has lots of well thought out functionality. We've spent quite a bit of time now using the app and we find that they've covered most features that you would expect for a marketplace.

Customer service is super helpful too and responses are always detailed and on point.

The Village Shop
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
20 Kasım 2023

Incredible app. Solved all my problems when wanting to create a marketplace for sellers to list products on my website. It was a painless experience with a great support team whenever I was stuck. Very easy to use.

PFC Vintage
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 gün
28 Ekim 2023

Their system is slow and buggy. I reported an issue a long time ago and sill haven't been fixed yet. Their interface to add product is really bad and painful especially when you add many variants for the products. Why would I need to wait each time I add a variant? Why not just assign products variants images and save all at the end? Isn't that faster? Honestly, if you are looking for a multi-vendor app you bette look somewhere else or build your own from scratch! I have so many observations about their app but the list is long.

Dizzlee
Irak
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
6 Ekim 2023

APP has more functions and perks than any other found in the Appstore.
When service is required, they make the analysis and iterate as long as needed to keep the customer happy and understand why thing happened (even when is a customer mistake)!
My congratulations on the functionality, the service and the always-available support!!! TOTALLY RECOMMENDED!

Multivendor-Dimerc
Şili
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
17 Kasım 2023

Vashu bhatt is very helpful and the app is easier to understand now

Holistic Vybez
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
20 Aralık 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

We've been using the multi-vendor marketplace application, and I must say, it's a valuable tool with a well-thought-out design. The customer support team has also been very supportive, which is much appreciated.

While the application is excellent overall, there are a few areas where some refinements could make it even better. Firstly, there's room for improvement in the grammar and spelling checks for the mailings. It would enhance the professional image of the platform.

Additionally, I believe there could be more flexibility in designing, editing, and modifying the templates. This would allow users like me to have greater customization options.

One feature that could be more user-friendly is related to the 'allow the seller to accept the order setting. It would be helpful if, when a seller clicks 'collect' on a product, the system automatically accepts the order if this setting is turned on. Moreover, it's important to clarify that this setting doesn't work when 'allow seller to fulfill orders' is turned off. It took me some time to figure this out, and clear guidance on this aspect would be beneficial.

The product table's columns for the seller's "order has been placed" are also very tight and auto-fit needs to be activated as it doesn't show up properly on the phone's email.

In summary, the multi-vendor marketplace application is undeniably useful and important. However, paying attention to the finer details and implementing these suggestions and much more... could further enhance the user experience and overall satisfaction with the platform.

RBN Business
Irak
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
10 Kasım 2023

I'm not even talking about the madness of the application, the customer service is impeccable.

SOUDRE
Burkina Faso
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
13 Mart 2024

We were impressed by Webkul's team and their commitment to clear communication. After wasting money on clunky multi-vendor apps, Webkul's solution was a breath of fresh air. Not only was the user interface much easier to navigate, but it also scaled seamlessly to meet the growing needs of our partnerships. As with any new technology, setting up integrations require testing to ensure a smooth user experience. Webkul's team was exceptional throughout this process. They provided excellent support every step of the way, resolving any issues that arose promptly. We're incredibly grateful for their collaborative approach and responsiveness

Brewfits
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
22 Eylül 2023

The help team is great. They have been so great with getting the app set up for our needs. The platform definitely needed quite a few tweaks for what we wanted to create but having access to talk to the help team and ticket requests are responded promptly has made the experience great.

Made It Australia
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
8 Mart 2024

We can fully recommend this app for anyone who are starting, or considering porting over a multivendor marketplace to Shopify. They have configuration options or Add-on Apps of almost every potential configuration and integration issues that could arise from making the Multivendor App work seamlessly with Shopify.

The Webkul team has assisted us every step of the way to configure and integrate the App with Shopify as we are nearing our launch date.

United Network Marketplace