Multi Vendor Marketplace , 769 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %11 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
5 Mayıs 2023

Extremely satisfied with the customer support here, very helpful and responsive, so far the app has met all my needs, definitely recommend!

Idaho In a Box
12 Ekim 2015

Got support in a reasonable time, product was easy to install and easy to use, price is super affordable. I have been looking for an app like this for almost 10 years, glad to leave 5 stars ;-) I am more than pleased

Vietsbayvn
26 Mayıs 2016

I've contacted support with some key questions but they just haven't responded. Can anybody here help?

- Is it possible for me to customise the merchant sign up page? E.g. with colours/logo etc?

- Is it possible to change the text on the merchant sign up page (what you have up here as default has some pretty large grammatical errors in)

- I've uploaded a logo to the backend of my store, but nothings showing? Nothing updates.

Alcoholdelivery
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
20 Şubat 2020

there are tons of options to customize, definitely check this one out if you plan to support multiple sellers

NEIMU
Vietnam
5 Ekim 2017 tarihinde düzenlendi

This app works *most* of the time in the most frustrating ways possible. It has created more headaches for my store than it has solved, and I finally felt compelled to write a review after the most recent one sent me over the edge and made me look stupid with both my customer and my sellers.

I recently found that the app does not collect about 2% of my order data, which results in the seller not being able to see an order that a customer has placed. Big problem. Once I caught it, I was able to inform the sellers to rush out the products to customers, but I really only caught it by chance due to the volume I'm doing (which isn't even that much).

Other big pains:
* The app is developed by some folks in India who do not have 24/7 customer support. Over a recent holiday weekend for India, I was without support for a variety of issues for four days (sent tickets Friday afternoon my time, didn't hear back from app vendor until Tuesday morning my time)
* The app claims to do "seller payments" ... that's really not true. It only lets the seller put in their banking info so you can manually wire them money. I found this out too late, after I had promised sellers that we could do automatic payments, and now I have to go back on my word.
* The password reset function doesn't work sometimes. As a result, my seller has been locked out of their store since Friday (due to lack of support mentioned above)

I had hoped that this app would facilitate my entire back-end until I was making enough revenue to build a custom one. Since I can't pay sellers through it, I can't get the seller shipping to work, and more ... I just use it as a fancy secure way for sellers to push data to Shopify. Had I known it would be this much of a headache, I would've rather done all of that maintenance myself and avoided using this app. Now I'm stuck with it and I'm writing this review in hopes of spurring the developer to put some work into it.

EDIT: I am downgrading my review from 2 stars to 1 star.

After a week of troubleshooting the issue with the dev team, in which they'd claim the issue was fixed and it wasn't (really hard to continuously troubleshoot an issue with someone whose hours don't overlap with yours at all), my store has ALSO decided to randomly and erroneously reassign every product to a new, random seller. So now I've got sellers who sell competing products looking at all the product details (including commission settings) of their competitors, and they know their competitors are doing the same. Of course, because it's normal hours for me the dev team is nowhere to be found, so I'm manually trying to Reassign every product and the app is now timing out and delivering errors. The only silver lining is that my Shopify store hasn't yet been affected (i.e. the customers are still seeing the items correctly assigned).

Local Joe
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
14 Ocak 2022

We are using this app for fulfillment, the support team does an excellent job in resolving our roadblocks and helping us every step of the way with clear explanation on how to make changes and provide us the screenshots and documents.They respond to our request within 24 hours.

Kanopi by Armstrong
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd yanıt 17 Ocak 2022

Thanks for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We're really happy to hear your amazing experience ! Happy Selling :) - Team Webkul

23 Aralık 2020

excellent app if you want to add multipl vendros o shopify without needing them to log in on your shopify site. has many add on apps that can be puchased, which some are bit downside as we feel they hsould be included with the premium plan. but overall, great pp with great support.

Care Home Shopping
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
16 Mart 2022

Excellent support, fast and friendly. Very good service. Thank you for the support guys. Keep up the good work.

Jum3a.com
Irak
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd yanıt 22 Mart 2022

We're so happy to hear that you're having the excellent experience working with Webkul :) If there is anything further you need our help with, Please feel free to reach out at support@webkul.com - Team Webkul

12 Aralık 2016 tarihinde düzenlendi

Neha has been very helpful to discuss my needs and they installed it for free .

Thank you !

Tradinghealth
Kanada
4 Ocak 2016

Does everything that it says on the 'tin'. What I have been impressed about is the customer service. Several times I have had to contact them for small fixes or help and they have always been willing to provide support either by phone or email. A very good company indeed.

Makersbe