Multi Vendor Marketplace , 745 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %11 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
5 Şubat 2021 tarihinde düzenlendi

Avoid this app at all cost! Among the MANY ISSUES and the CONSTANT ERRORS with this app, the one thing that is completely unacceptable is that there have been numerous times when customers were not able to checkout any items from my website because products were somehow not synchronizing with this app (although everything was uploaded correctly on my end). I have contacted them many times with regards to this issue but customer service only replies the next day, within a few hours, and do not reply on weekends (which means that in the meantime, your products cannot be purchased at all). They had to fix this internal issue on many occasions but has never been apologetic and has caused me to lose sales. UPDATE: With regards to their reply, I have used my personal email/Skype and have spoken to several people from their team, e.g. Neha, Nitika Srivastava, Tapesh, Pratik Kumar. It is certainly NOT TRUE that their "average response time is generally very fast, even on weekends.". I have DELETED this app as it has caused too many problems.

INNERMOD
Singapur
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd yanıt 5 Şubat 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review.
As we can check, we could not find any recent contact that you did with Webkul. In case you have any, then let us know, as we have not received any email from your end.
We always try to reply as soon as possible, and the average response time is generally very fast, even on weekends.
Please get in touch with the support team, as they have emailed you.
Regards,
Team Webkul

8 Haziran 2020

Prepare for zero customer service. Prepare for zero customer service. Prepare for zero customer service.

Carelia.co
Finlandiya
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd yanıt 8 Haziran 2020

Hi, I think you have missed the email sent from our end, we have replied you within minutes of you sending the query to us, refer screenshot : http://prntscr.com/svpz38
Please do check the spam too. And in case of any more questions, do respond to the support emails sent.

30 Ekim 2017 tarihinde düzenlendi

se o app funcionace com rapides seria o melhor dos 3 disponiveis no shopify , minha notra baixa se deve a lentidão do sistema, se o app funcionace com rapides ao cadastrar e editar produtos seria realmente a melhor app de ecomerce, tenho perdido alguns vendedores que desistem de cadasytrar tamanha é a lentidão para cadastrar e editar produtos, ja pedi suporte algumas x para melhorar a velocidade da app e estou aguardando esta melhora assim que melhorar isto sera o melhor app por enquanto somente uma extrela devido a lentidão quando melhorar esta lentidão com certeza farei uma nova revisão

Lingerie Ponto Com
Brezilya
26 Ağustos 2019

We're trying the app but setting it up is time consuming and not really friendly. Also there are a lot of features that don't work properly. I was fine for a short while because at least someone was getting back to us when we had issues and something to fixe. After that dead silent. Additionally the app says that they provide 24/7 support but when we tried to contact them on Friday afternoon and follow up that contact Saturday we never received any responses. So it looks like they don really provide the "24/7 support" as the say. In the same line they only respond during normal office hours. So if there are not really consistent with that, with what else would they not be consistent. Great concept but we now have a big trust issues " Multi Vendor Marketplace"... Further, there seems to be a lot of features but the guides are not really self-explanatory, which means that it crucial to get help from the developer to be available for guidance, etc... but again it's difficult to really on them for this.... After, the hard work of trying set it up for over a week we now have to come to the conclusion to terminate the use of the app before the end of the trial

Notebook Love
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
17 Ekim 2020 tarihinde düzenlendi

**UPDATE 17th OCT 2020 ** I am now dropping the rating to one star. Some very important functions of the app have ground to a halt and support has been absolutely abysmal. Time is really precious, and you cannot manage and support your own vendors in a timely way when critical elements of this platform just fail and your support requests just disappear into generic 1 line responses. Sure they have gotten back to me in some regard but it's in no way sufficient. Seriously you get better support at Mcdonalds. I kid you not I actually started a programming diploma to engineer something 1000000x better than this in the future, ego aside anyone can see that they have included way too many under developed features instead of spending the time making the core structure bullet proof. I would much rather a small set of high functionality features than such a huge mess of trashy overpriced features, who wouldn't? This sucks, you suck. Be better. **ORIGINAL REVIEW**
So i have been working on this app for a couple of weeks now, and im seriously torn between a few aspects. Firstly I will say the support so far has been good, it's not 'drop of a hat' but with basic issues solved in a reasonable time you cant really complain with that. Shopify is not overly suitable for designing a Marketplace on, if from the ground up you where able to implement a custom /proprietary enterprise grade solution then sure you could end up with a quality product. MVM does a very good job at adapting shopify's functions in some things and extremely poor in others, mostly to do with User interface and customization (fitting with your theme or design) they DO provide some tools and a HTML & CSS editor for different aspects, if you are not a developer then you will have to hire expert help to reach your visual and functional goals. When they say "like Amazon, Ebay, Etsy.." this is a GROSS overstatement considering the quality of development and feature's on those platforms you will seriously struggle to come close to the same or similar in performance. The vendor's portal (UI) is so basic I actually am dreading having to present it to my future vendors to use, it's embarrassing! So overall it's a great concept, again with some functions really well implemented and the feature app's costs are not too much of a bother as comparatively to other platforms it works out to be fairly priced with function VS price. BUT now I have done so much customization myself its beginning to look like more of a quality product, seriously I warn you though, perhaps if you are interested in starting a marketplace take a look at Arcadier, Marketplacer, cs.cart or store hippo. All of which ARE NOT shopify apps, they are stand alone solutions and could save you a massive headache. I have contacted support with my ridiculously long feature request and complaints, and will happily update this to 5 stars if ultimately i get what i want.

Psukhe Makers
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
18 Haziran 2017 tarihinde düzenlendi

Sorry guys, I have to be honest on here as I believe a lot of those reviews are extremely misleading and just want to prepare anyone who is about to go down this path as I wish I had been before I started. (Interestingly, nearly all these reviews have been written by sites that are now out of business- I have little doubt to why and do wonder if many are real?)

The app is poor and the functionality is low. For the price they charge, I feel ripped off every time I access it. Everything is very 'backwards'. & seems it was made 10 years ago and not updated since. Out of 27 vendors, 27 of them (yes, all of them) couldn't get into their vendor panels. These are people who have been using ecommerce solutions for many years, myself included. Unfortunately, you don't really have a choice to use them or not if you want to set up a marketplace on Shopify so don't not do it because of this (as I am) but do be ready for some serious frustrations and many 'WHAT THE HELL?!' moments. It seems like it was thrown together by someone who has never used etsy or seen a functioning marketplace, ticking off the basics with little regard to practicality and the people involved In using the app on both ends.

The help is good, I guess but questions are answered in dribs and drabs. Its taken me half a dozen emails sometimes to answer 1 very easy question and instead of finding solutions, it seems its a 'take it or leave it' scenario.

Never been so bewildered in my life. By the way- expect to pay $65 a month if you have anything to ship and for basic things that you'd expect to be included like -contact seller and social media icons, expect to pay another $10-$15 so in essence you're looking at around $1000 a year for a very basic marketplace that you and all your vendors will have huge problems with.

The payment process is also not automated nor can you use Shopify payments (why, when the payment process isn't automated anyway??) so another 1% shopify fees and then 2% ON TOP of your regular 2.9% PayPal fees just to transfer the money to your vendors using mass pay. Very odd. When Stripe offers an automated solution for marketplaces, it seems odd that other options havent been explored to assist in usability for their customers.

I am expecting to have to spend a lot on marketing so I can keep my vendors on board, given the struggles they are each having with using it so just be prepared.

It does work- don't get me wrong, just be prepared for anything but a 5 star rated app so you're not incredibly stupefied the whole way through.

Sorry Nikita, I do think you're doing your best, just think its time for an honest review on here.

Turquoiseoverdiamonds
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 3 yıl
15 Ekim 2019 tarihinde düzenlendi

Multivendor App is ok. Support is kind until you pay a pro plan. We hope to replace this app with a custom one as soon as possible. They ask to pay for adding the Order Id (something already standard that could be done probably in one minute!) to the email to the seller. If you pay for the most expensive plan you expect a bit more.

Victor Malpensa
İsviçre
16 Kasım 2020 tarihinde düzenlendi

Products inventory update is not synching with shopify automatically and we need to do it product by product. We've been calling this out to their support, no radical solution provided. This is diminishing our credibility with both customers and vendors.

Moudda
Tunus
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd yanıt 19 Eylül 2020

Hi, I think there is a confusion here.
The barcode label generation option is available in all the shipping methods that are provided for integration in the app apart from multivendor shipping.
Please do respond to the support emails, so they can clear all this.

31 Aralık 2021 tarihinde düzenlendi

BEWARE!!! DO NOT USE THIS APP (2 Year Customer) After two years of using this app, I would NEVER recommend it to anyone. Save yourself the time, tears, and suffering that it is working with Webkul. While the app is built with some good functionalities, the developers will not do anything without trying to squeeze every penny out of you. - Their Slot Prizing app did not work with any of their other apps. Every month, we will be promised that it will be fixed but never done. We spend hundreds of hours and money with our programmer to get around this. - We asked to have DHL as a provider; they charged $1,500 for the customization and then offered it to everyone else at $15 a month. The worse part, the customization was useless, and they never fixed it to work for our sellers. - They will strong-arm you to pay for any fix, and if you complain, they will retaliate by cutting you off of their support. Small things become a huge deal with them. If the app is not working well, they will reply, "this is how the app is meant to work", and if you want it fixed, you need to pay. - Pooja and her upper management will not care about your website working with their app unless you pay. You have to keep them in your good grace, despite their poor customer service, or you are screwed. - The app is filled with hundreds of spelling mistakes we had to fix ourselves. - All positive reviews you see on these apps are fake, made by the app themselves. All negative reviews, rather than looking it as feedback, they fight back and can't seem ever to accept they did anything wrong. I bet they will probably also fight back on this review, rather than ever attempting to make it right. - The app is buggy, and you will need to be babysitting the code every week. Other apps suffer in synchronizing information with Multivendor, is such a pain working with them, you end up finding workarounds. While a cheap option, save yourself the nightmare of having to use this app; I wish I had long ago.

Aztro Marketplace
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd yanıt 3 Ocak 2022

Hey ! Thanks for the review.

We're very sad to hear that you have the less satisfied experience using the app. However We would like to add few points here:

As we can check from the support tickets, We didn't receive any query from your end since last 3 Months & Your feedback states that the DHL is not working for your sellers so, If you would have informed us over the ticket then we would have surely assisted you with the fix.

Please Note: We're always keen to provide best of the app support, bug fix ASAP, make a note of the requirement (will try to add in future, if multiple such requests received) and will help our merchants understand the app features in all the ways possible.

Kindly connect via our ticketing system. We'd love to hear all the concerns/issues you're having. Let's start things all over again. Our team will be happy to build a marketplace for you, together!

7 Ağustos 2021 tarihinde düzenlendi

Please read my review and response to developer's reply below. I want to take my time to write a review here about a very serious issue that can cause financial loss to many app users here. This app is very dangerous. The app is showing the total due amount to sellers more then what I suppose to owe. There is no way to tally the amount due to the seller. It does not show which orders are included in the total due to the seller. I have to check manually each order to figure it out. I found out that the total due is showing more than what I suppose to owe. I brought this issue to the attention of the Wekbul support team. I requested multiple times to talk to a higher authority to fix bugs. So far, there is no satisfactory solution. Please be very careful if you are using or planning to use this app. Keep an eye on the Total due to the seller. Make sure it is showing the correct amount otherwise you will end up paying more to the seller. I will update this review if their team comes up with a satisfactory solution. 08/07/2021 : Update to Developer Reply below: This is the best example of blaming me instead of carefully checking issues and apologize. Changing app settings should not affect past sales. Changing prices on Shopify should not affect past product earning. If the seller sold in past $100 item then I owe $100 for that order. if the price is changed in the future to $1 Million on Shopify end then I should not pay him $1 million for past order of $100. You app is still showing total due more than price changed in Shopify. I request you to check carefully entire ticket and discuss the issue before replying here.

Daily Deals Wonder
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd yanıt 7 Ağustos 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review. But as we have checked on your store the issue is not with the app, you made some configuration changes after the order has been placed. Also you are making price edits to the products from the store, and then you are not syncing them to the app which is why the seller earnings differ as the product price is different in the app, as you have not synced the changes. We always recommend making product edits from the app, this way the chanes are synced automatically to the store.
The contact team is trying to get in touch, please do respond so we can explain more to you and clear the confusion.
Regards,