Multi Vendor Marketplace , 754 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %11 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
17 Kasım 2023

Vashu bhatt is very helpful and the app is easier to understand now

Holistic Vybez
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
20 Aralık 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

We've been using the multi-vendor marketplace application, and I must say, it's a valuable tool with a well-thought-out design. The customer support team has also been very supportive, which is much appreciated.

While the application is excellent overall, there are a few areas where some refinements could make it even better. Firstly, there's room for improvement in the grammar and spelling checks for the mailings. It would enhance the professional image of the platform.

Additionally, I believe there could be more flexibility in designing, editing, and modifying the templates. This would allow users like me to have greater customization options.

One feature that could be more user-friendly is related to the 'allow the seller to accept the order setting. It would be helpful if, when a seller clicks 'collect' on a product, the system automatically accepts the order if this setting is turned on. Moreover, it's important to clarify that this setting doesn't work when 'allow seller to fulfill orders' is turned off. It took me some time to figure this out, and clear guidance on this aspect would be beneficial.

The product table's columns for the seller's "order has been placed" are also very tight and auto-fit needs to be activated as it doesn't show up properly on the phone's email.

In summary, the multi-vendor marketplace application is undeniably useful and important. However, paying attention to the finer details and implementing these suggestions and much more... could further enhance the user experience and overall satisfaction with the platform.

RBN Business
Irak
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
10 Kasım 2023

I'm not even talking about the madness of the application, the customer service is impeccable.

SOUDRE

Indicart
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
15 Mart 2024

El soporte técnico brindado en atención al cliente es muy rápido y eficiente.

AeroMall - Centro comercial virtual
El Salvador
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
22 Eylül 2023

The help team is great. They have been so great with getting the app set up for our needs. The platform definitely needed quite a few tweaks for what we wanted to create but having access to talk to the help team and ticket requests are responded promptly has made the experience great.

Made It Australia
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
28 Aralık 2023

Wirklich eine tolle App und ein tolles Support-Team. Der Support geht sofort auf die individuellen Bedürfnisse ein und versucht diese schnellstmöglich in enger Zusammenarbeit zu bearbeiten.

Die Funktion der App ist wirklich toll und wird ständig erweitert. Wer sein Shopifystore in einen Marktplatz verwandeln möchte, dem empfehle ich wärmsten diese App.

Cardstade
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
4 Ekim 2023

Just signed up and started using this app to build a marketplace site on Shopify to replace an old site we have on Wordpress. Only just started to set this app up, but it looks like it will work perfectly for what we need. We did encounter a small issue while setting up, but I asked on their live chat for some help, and they helped me immediately and resolved the issue within a few minutes! Great customer service and a fantastic app!

Kraftspace
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 gün
4 Eylül 2023

I really appreciate how responsive, patient, and kind the customer support team is for this app.

The app is great and lets you customize basically every detail, which I love. But this can make it seem a bit overwhelming at first. So it is very helpful to have a customer service team that is responsive and knowledgeable. Also, they have done a great job of creating blog posts and FAQ pages. You can tell they have a lot of experience in making apps and have really anticipated the user's needs.

The one drawback I've found to using this app is that the menu doesn't appear on the Seller Dashboard/Portal/Website while using Chrome. This is unfortunate, as Chrome is one of the most popular browsers. I've found a workaround where the menu appears if the screen is reduced to 70%... but this is quite small. Hopefully, this is something that will be fixed in the near future.

But overall, I am very pleased with the app and customer service team.

North Westwood
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
6 Eylül 2023

I was amazed by the quick response and kind solution.
They are very professional.
I was impressed by your kind information.
It's the best app.
Even if I asked you many times, you were always kind enough to let me know, so I solved the problem. Thank you very much

Gaxago