Değerlendirmeler (789)

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %11 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
14 Aralık 2023

I would certainly recommend Multivendor platform from webKul, they are genius. They have not only developed what I was looking for from very long time. But they also have their support system on regular basis for any kind of editing. I was struggling with my old multivendor web got it done by some unprofessionals in 2016, and since then I was struglling. However with the blessings of my almighty I found this through shopify, and straight away jumped on it. I specially would like to take name of very nice person Mr Kushagra, because on the first day of my late evening call to him on customer service line, he got me assured that I am with the right person and at the right place. He not only helped me guiding about the steps, he also suggested how to yield the overall efficiency of the application. Now whenever I need some help he is just one message away, he always ready to help and always welcoming. I very much satisfied with the services are provided by him.

Not to mention he always says that he is ready to help anytime best of his efficiency.

Thank you Kushagra & thank you webkul.

Bharat Memories
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
8 Mart 2024

AMAZING APP! So many features to operate as a marketplace on shopify. Customer service is responsive and all integrations are easy. Great app

Ghost Pigeon
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
10 Temmuz 2024

best customer support

LAKUVA
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 saat
12 Ocak 2024

If you are looking for a complete marketplace solution or need specific settings to your marketplace business model, this is the app to go.

Costumer support is amazing! They always come up with an aswer or the requested solution ready to go on your page. The platform seems to be a little complex at start, specially for non English speaking users, but as you go you realize the multiple setting options are very useful and the translation tool really covers all app pages so we can have the markeplace in our local language

I would recoomend webkul multi vendor market place to anyone wanting to develop a solid marketplace with ultimately numerous vendors, products and possibilities.

Jardin Velharia
Brezilya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
31 Aralık 2023

Webkul has helped as add in vendor support to our store, but not only that has been very helpful with support every step of the way. Any issue we have we know we can count on Webkul to help us.

I recommend this app to anyone.

MC-Shop
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
22 Ocak 2024

If you are creating a Shopify marketplace, do yourself a favor and start up with this app. The team is incredible, answering every question we had even during our "trial phase". We have even asked them to help with some technical items and they have done so flawlessly. We look forward to seeing what they do next to make each marketplace with them even better.

TradingCardsMarketplace.com
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:13 gün
19 Aralık 2023

Mirza, has done a great job being patient and helping me with integration. I would definitely work with them again!

Outdoor Commune
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
10 Ekim 2023

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I can't say enough good things about the Multi Vendor Marketplace app for Shopify! This app has completely transformed our single vendor store into a thriving multi-vendor marketplace, and we couldn't be happier with the results.

One of the standout features of this app is its advanced inventory management. It allows us to effortlessly manage a wide range of products from different vendors, keeping everything organized and streamlined. Customizable settings are a game-changer, giving us the flexibility to tailor our marketplace to our specific needs.

The user-friendly interface makes it easy for both vendors and customers to navigate our marketplace. And speaking of customer support, the team behind this app is nothing short of amazing. They've been incredibly responsive and helpful, especially when we needed assistance with customizations.

I must admit that the extensive options initially felt a bit overwhelming, but the support team was there every step of the way to guide us and answer our questions. It's reassuring to know that help is just a message away.

Affordability is another big plus. We've been able to grow our marketplace without breaking the bank. Plus, the integration with platforms like Stripe has simplified payment processing for both us and our vendors.

Lastly, I appreciate the continuous development and updates from the app developers. It's clear they're committed to making this app even better over time

Adore India
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 ay
27 Aralık 2023

Powerful application, that has lots of well thought out functionality. We've spent quite a bit of time now using the app and we find that they've covered most features that you would expect for a marketplace.

Customer service is super helpful too and responses are always detailed and on point.

Arfa Store
Pakistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
25 Ocak 2024

Fantastic customer service. Quick to reply, and can even hop on meetings and help you step by step. Highly recommend.

Belativo