Multi Vendor Marketplace , 745 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %11 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
9 Ağustos 2022

The app is pretty hard to use and often limited, but the customer service staff are excellent at resolving questions quickly.

miferia
Meksika
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd yanıt 9 Ağustos 2022

Hey !! Thank you for taking out time to leave us this amazing feedback. Please be informed that: The Multivendor app is quite big & is loaded by tonnes of features & is being used by all sort of businesses across the globe so there are very high chances that one might find the app a bit hard initially but don't worry, We're to help you. If you'll ever face any difficulty in understanding any feature, please feel free to drop as an email at Support@webkul.com. We're just a reply away.

Happy selling :) - Team Webkul

10 Eylül 2020 tarihinde düzenlendi

Hi,

Incase of refunds and returns , I want to charge my seller a fee of 4% for the refunded or cancelled order

How Can I do the same please help me.

Best,
Team OnlyFragrance

OnlyFragrance.in
Hindistan
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd yanıt 9 Eylül 2020

Hi, we have received the same via the support ticket. We will soon reply you on the same.
For any query, you can send us an email on support@webkul.com

11 Kasım 2021

Ho avuto qualche problema durante l'aggiunta per l'add-on di chatwhiz. Il team ha preso in carico la richiesta velocemente e con un breve scambio di mail hanno risolto prontamente.
-- I faced some troubles installing the chatwhizz add-on. The team take in charge my request quickly and they solved it in a brief time, it's 5 stars to me.

FarmacoFacile.it
İtalya
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd yanıt 16 Aralık 2021

We greatly appreciate your feedback. We're so happy that team was able to help you quickly. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@webkul.com , If you need any further assistance ! - Team Webkul

13 Ocak 2022

The support answers all my questions and helps us with the codes. The app is also fully documented and the support knows what to send us and how to help us

Styla & Beckett
Avustralya
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd yanıt 17 Ocak 2022

Thank You for appreciating our team efforts. Much appreciated :) If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us. We are just a ticket/call away - Team Webkul

8 Nisan 2021

This is a complete honest review. support good and fast. i was able to have it installed on my website quickly and i like it's look and feel. I would vividly recommend the app to anyone. Thanks . Good luck.

melanoexpress
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:29 gün
18 Aralık 2019

Innovative team with several app that I have been using. Great support and very helpful app. Keep it up guys! Much appreciated

STC Shopping
Suudi Arabistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:29 gün
1 Haziran 2021

Great app and Fantastic Support At the moment Webkul have helped me with over 10+ different custom implementations. Always quick and reliable answer on the support-line. That's what I'm looking for in an app! :-)

Garnlig
Danimarka
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:25 gün
13 Ekim 2016

Great functionality and great support.

Hamify
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:25 gün
2 Haziran 2016

Nitika and the support of Webkul are helpull and a very big reactivity they are centered on has customer satisfaction If there were more than 5 stars I shall not hesitate in summary listening, speed, sympathy thank you so much for everything

Certility
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:24 gün
19 Aralık 2019 tarihinde düzenlendi

I used this app to convert my e-commerce into MarketPlace Great app.Flexible and easy to translate, with great customer support .I would definitely recommend .

Sopessas