G | translate , Počet recenzí: 1 911

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 4 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
13. listopad 2023

Great customer service - Suzan was super efficient and made the updates quickly! Great app for easy translation of your shopify site. Highly recommended.

SMOKO E Cigarettes
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 5 roky
Datum úprav: 4. leden 2024

The app is great, and it offers a good SEO setup. I had some issues, but the support team gave me the full support needed to solve the conflict issue.

lusatian
Kuvajt
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
8. prosinec 2023

I want to say a big thank you to Susanna & Milena to help me fixed my issue. They did exactly what I had in mind and no doubt that I would contact them again If I need anything else. Cheers

ErgoHarmonie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
14. prosinec 2023

The product is already great on itself but the team behind it makes it even more awesome!! They are nice, quick to answer and always offering the perfect solution. Thank you Elen & Arshak!

From Cassandre
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
23. prosinec 2023

A wonderful professional team!
A special thank you to Susanna,
She is truly an expert.
He provided great improvements for our theme on 2 separate sites.
It is a very successful program and we highly recommend it.

www.streetmodestore.com
www.streetmodestore.de

STREETMODE™
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
13. listopad 2023

Thanks so much for the great 5-star support Milena when I was having some difficulty getting it working again after changing domain names! I like this app a lot (paid version). I wish the app had the option for sub-directory in shopify instead of just sub-domain, as the internal language options for shopify uses sub-directory and that can be tracked easier on some external apps (that's the only reason for 4 stars instead of 5!)

Les Boulangers Fous
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
25. leden 2024

The app is really good and the service is very good and fast, there was a guy Dmitry who helped me a lot, he was attentive and very professional.

veedok
Izrael
Doba používání aplikace: 16 dny
5. leden 2024

It's a fantastic app and very efficient support team. I specially want to thanks to Jei, she helped me always with any issues with the widget. I'm using this app for the last 4 years and I'm very satisfied. I strongly recommend to use this app to the online store owners.

Aparelz
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: 20 dny
2. listopad 2023

Great fast translations and easily select appropriate languages from a large list. Suzan was excellent in helping me format the dropdown selector so it showed up in the exact location I wanted in my header and footer!

Angel Competition Bikinis
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
2. listopad 2023

Grikor provided excellent service and answered my (many) questions in a timely manner. He helped me to understand the pros and considerations for each level of service and to choose the one I felt was right for my business with confidence. He also provided helpful information and resources that armed me with the ability to successfully add the various subdomains to my DNS records myself. He even followed up with me, and confirmed success and provided an example subdomain of my website without me even asking for it. It was very welcome news, and I appreciate that he took the initiative to do that.

Ohhh So Swag