Değerlendirmeler (168)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %4 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
6 Ocak 2024

We have been using NO Fraud for about 2 years now and not a single chargeback since for fraud! No Fraud support is quick, attentive and when it flags an order that we know shouldnt be, its updated within 24hrs through their manual verification process.

Highly recommend working with them, as its saved our company 10s of thousands in fraud.

Battle Born Offroad
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
23 Ocak 2024

Have been using NoFraud for couple of years now. I find the app to be great for detecting fraudulent orders. Reliable.

The Radiant Rhino
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
27 Haziran 2023

NoFraud is an exceptional service for our business. On one hand, their set-it-and-forget-it model is absolutely perfect for our day to day business and their ROI is clear. For the bulk of fraud, we're covered.

But what makes NoFraud special is their human touch. It sets them apart from almost ever other service we use: if we're see anything weird, there is a person we can reach out to. They've helped us hone our returns policy to fight returns fraud; they've helped us identify strange payment patterns; and their algorithm is fast enough to not impact conversion rate. I can't imagine running a Shopify site without NoFraud.

Raycon
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 5 yıl
3 Ağustos 2023

I am beyond thrilled to share my experience with the No Fraud Shopify app! As a seasoned e-commerce entrepreneur, I've always been cautious about fraud and chargebacks, which can severely impact my business's bottom line. However, since integrating the No Fraud app into my Shopify store, my worries have vanished, and my confidence in accepting online payments has skyrocketed!

The No Fraud app has truly been a game-changer for my business. It boasts an impressive array of cutting-edge features that have significantly minimized fraudulent transactions while ensuring legitimate customers' seamless shopping experience. Here are some highlights that have left me thoroughly impressed:

Advanced AI-Powered Fraud Detection: The app utilizes state-of-the-art artificial intelligence algorithms to analyze customer behavior, purchase patterns, and other relevant data in real-time. This sophisticated approach has proven to be highly effective in spotting suspicious activities and preventing fraudulent orders from going through.

Real-Time Scanning: One of the most remarkable aspects of the No Fraud app is its ability to scan transactions in real-time. This means that potential risks are identified and addressed immediately, reducing chargeback rates and saving me valuable time and resources.

Seamless Integration: Installing and setting up the app was a breeze! The user-friendly interface guided me through the entire process, and I was up and running in no time. No technical expertise required!

Customizable Settings: The app allows me to customize the fraud detection rules according to my store's specific needs. I can easily adjust the sensitivity level to ensure accurate results without compromising on genuine customer orders.

Dedicated Support: The No Fraud team has been incredibly supportive throughout my journey. Whenever I had questions or needed assistance, their prompt and knowledgeable customer support team was just an email away.

Since implementing the No Fraud app, my store has experienced a significant decline in chargebacks, leading to improved profitability. Moreover, I no longer lose sleep over potential fraud attempts, allowing me to focus on growing my business with confidence.

In conclusion, if you're a Shopify merchant seeking the ultimate fraud prevention solution, look no further than the No Fraud app. Its top-notch features, user-friendly interface, and exceptional customer support make it the perfect choice for safeguarding your online store. I wholeheartedly give it five stars and highly recommend it to all fellow e-commerce entrepreneurs!

Headshop.com
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
4 Ekim 2023

Our company has been using this app for over a year now. It helps us decide whether orders are fraudulent or not. It is much better than Shopifys system so catches order that Shopify themselves is not catching!

GrailNation
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
29 Haziran 2023

Running a business online in 2023, you need to protect yourself with NoFraud. With fraudulent orders becoming a common occurrence, every website needs to be protected. You won't be disappointed with NoFraud and their amazing team.

Wine Chateau
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 6 yıl
14 Eylül 2023

This is a nice app, has been helpful in detecting and giving us the risk associated with every order.

Viva Store
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
28 Aralık 2017

This app is a must! They have the best customer support, and their app really works! They even do reviews by phone on medium risk orders, in order not to just discard an order that could be legit.
Don't waste your time and money on a different app. This app is amazing and well priced!

Littlecanadians
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 6 yıl
16 Nisan 2020

We can’t say enough wonderful things about the team at NoFraud. They are extremely responsive, knowledgeable and easy to work with. The peace of mind we get from knowing that they are handling the fraud check process is invaluable. Our product has a high risk of fraud and NoFraud's system consistently delivers accurate order ratings and recommendations. We have been using the NoFraud app for about a year and highly recommend it.

Judith Leiber
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 yıldan fazla
12 Eylül 2017 tarihinde düzenlendi

We have used No Fruad for a week now and every (6) high risk order was flagged and canceled with the App. I would recomend it to anyone who doesnt have the time to manually check each order for potential risk. Definitely will continue to use.

1moreusa