Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC , 851件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年2月1日

Extremely helpful staff and easy to use features. I had so many questions about how to optimize this and the service surpassed my expectations. I am always able to communicate with someone over email and they are extremely nice about walking us through the site to make sure it is optimized properly. 10/10

Regent Row
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年3月14日

Good application. Works well; with no problems. Pricing is fair and we'll continue using it. Thank you.

WONDERCRAFT LTD
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年1月30日

I've had this app installed and paid for it for almost 5 years (May 2019). I recently had issues where the app was not sending a rewards code after receiving a review. I hadn't changed or done anything differently. Customer service did not initially investigate my issue correctly (they rushed to a conclusion that I made an error, not them) then once I provided screenshots of the issue to prove the issue was them, it took days and days to get a response. Getting a answer on what the issue is and then also help on how to resolve it is like pulling teeth with their customer service team. Generally unhelpful. I've uninstalled the app and will not go back.

Made For The Lake Co.
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
2024年3月13日

Good platform with a major flaw for our business: you can't pin the reviews to URLS, only to Product IDs, so if you have to archive a product to maintain historical data, but want to retain the SEO value for your URL slugs with an updated product, you lose all the reviews for that product.

Blackbird Mountain Guides, LLC
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年3月22日

Okendo is a wonderful app. I like how comprehensive it is even on the free plan. The product and profile attributes are wonderful and great for my client's brand. I ran into a little issue and Josh from CS helped me out quickly.

Meo Nutrition
アプリの使用期間:7日
2024年3月30日

Easy to use app and extremely helpful team!

Keg N Bottle
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
2024年2月5日

Such a user friendly app. Amazing customer support, very customisable to the brand needs. Couldnt recommend more!

Cleopatra's Bling
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2024年4月1日

I just want to say thank you for Luigi. I am having trouble on integrating reviews on my store and Luigi the support guide me through. Thank you so much!

Serene Luminaire
フィリピン
アプリの使用期間:2日
2024年4月29日

Juan on the support team was very helpfull, he solved my problems and was very polite. 5 stars all over! :)

Blvivsion
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:18日
2024年2月23日

Very good review app, easy customizable, and if help is needed, you'll get perfect customer support from Josh & Co.! Happy to found this great app!

instrumentum.ch