Değerlendirmeler (343)

easy to work

ENVY
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:14 gün
13 Mart 2024

Excellent well priced app.

CASA Online store
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 yıldan fazla
22 Ocak 2024

I am new user of yours but this app is really helpfull. Thank You for this app

Sohrai Fashion
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions yanıt 24 Ocak 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear that you are finding our app really useful. Being a new user, your feedback is extremely valuable for us to continue improving and providing the best possible experience for our customers. Once again, thank you for choosing our app!

15 Kasım 2023

Switched over from Searchanise and have loved it, the free plan is excellent as I have less than 250 products in my store. I am so thankful they have a free plan available for small shop owners. When I reached out to customer service they were helpful and fast to get to me, I can appreciate that too! Thank you for this much needed addition!

Loving Essential Oils
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
16 Eylül 2023

is there is any extra steps to uninstall the app ,bcoz the code of the app remains in shopify store

Pothihai Mart
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 5 saat
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions yanıt 18 Eylül 2023

Hi there!

Our app doesn't require any additional steps after uninstallation from the store, and it doesn't modify any code of your theme.

We're unsure why you experienced a problem. Please reach out to our support team at support@omegacommerce.com, and we'll be glad to assist you and resolve the issue.

Thanks.

30 Ağustos 2023

Works and was a breeze to install. Works and was a breeze to install. Works and was a breeze to install.

Mills Equipment Company, Inc.
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 17 saat
4 Ekim 2016

Excellent search utility that is attractive, intuitive and simple to set-up. It has made a huge difference on our site and makes it much easier to find the product you're looking for. The customer service is also exceptional.

Premium Ejuice Samples Com
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 yıldan fazla
16 Ağustos 2021

Omega Instant Search is easy to install and configure within minutes. It's an important feature on our site, and works well on both mobile and PC views. We've been using Omega for over 4 years and have never had an issue with this application. When we've reached out to them with a question, their support responds quickly and has been very helpful. I highly recommend them! Nick Chan, General Manager

GoAsAGroup Perks
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 7 yıl
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions yanıt 19 Ağustos 2021

Amazing! Thank you so much for your feedback and your high rate!
Our team was glad to help you with our application at any time!

19 Eylül 2017

Amazing Search function! Works great on desktop and mobile, and provides valuable analytics to learn exactly what your customers are searching for.

52kards
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 7 yıl
12 Ekim 2017

This is not the first search app we used but easily the best. Cheap and works brilliantly also super easy to integrate.

Playblue