Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS , Počet recenzí: 5 587

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
31. leden 2024

Luiz helped us troubleshoot our domain authentication issues, literally on and off all day, through chat-- even though he had multiple other clients to help. He made sure we were up and running by the end of the business day. I cannot thank you enough, Luiz. We appreciate you and your expertise!

Alchemy
30. leden 2024

This app has been so great for email marketing - for someone who is not the most tech savvy, the setup is seamless and makes creating campaigns and automations a breeze. I recently had a difficult time transitioning to a custom domain, but customer service was quick and ready to help. Beran was wonderful with helping step by step to fix this issue and was so kind and patient. I’m so glad to have omnisend for my business.

Cozy Light Candle Co.
30. leden 2024

Their customer service is exceptional - very fast, attentive, and kind (I had Beran helping me). There are lots of services and platforms out there but it's hard to get a good customer service these days. So I do appreciate them.

The Happy Givers
4. únor 2024

Karine was super quick and helpful to resolve some issue we were having with the new email rules. We needed to get out an email campaign that day and had the issue resolved within minutes. Perfect customer service.

Wild Coast Brew
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
12. prosinec 2023

Super great service and fast. They even provided me with a personalised video resolving my particular issue. I got pretty impressed by that! I have been working with many services but this exceeded my expectations. Thanks for your hard work!! Keep it up!!

Vezorla
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 6 roky
30. leden 2024

It's a really easy app to use, I can build beautiful emails easily and I have a template I copy each month so it is seamless. When I needed to ask for some help with a few domain queries, Maria was amazing and I wish I'd asked earlier! She had me sorted in 5 minutes flat. Great service and wonderful app.

PaintPott
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
8. leden 2024

Karine was awesome! She got straight to the solution I needed. Most of the time support agents try to have some small talk but I just want to get to my solution!

The Hemp Mine
1. únor 2024

HIGHLY Recommended! I love that you can automate all the SMS and Email through one app. The one thing that has sold me on this app and made it worth it is the customer service. They are always quick, efficient and so helpful. I don't always understand what I am doing and they are always so patient.

Kids Fair
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
24. leden 2024

The customer support is excellent! I had multiple questions on various topics including billing and automatcation, and Agustin was able to quickly answer each one. He even followed up a day later to see if anything else was needed. I sincerely appreciate their continued efforts and responsiveness.

Securis
16. leden 2024

Sila was a very great help to me. I could never have done the changes without her! Top customer service! Thank you ! Happy customer:-)

RAUMTRAUM - Skaber personlige hjem