Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Piano gratuito disponibile. Possono essere applicati costi aggiuntivi.
Valutazione (4,8)
Recensioni
Sviluppatore
Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
5 febbraio 2023

Such a robust app, with seamless integrations and very very intuitive interface. The support staff is very quick and knowledgable, there is reason omnisend is becoming a buzz...Happy to be aboard...

A Bit Orange
4 febbraio 2023

App is super intuitive and customer support is amazing.
Well done on a great product and solid follow through.

Hook Point Fisheries
4 febbraio 2023

Omnisend is a top app with a very user-friendly platform and Yuliia provided excellent customer support!

DXPEMNDS
3 febbraio 2023

I just started using Omnisend and I already love it!
I think this is a beginning of long-lasting partnership.
Kudos to the whole team!

NERD ALERT
Serbia
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 5 giorni
2 febbraio 2023

Veery very good all i like this app and the support is greatt and very fast. I like everytingg. Thank you.

BioUnique
Romania
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 9 mesi
2 febbraio 2023

I sent a message and Luiz was amazing. Answered all my questions within minutes! Great job and great customer service.
Lisa

Sassy You Boutique
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Oltre 3 anni
2 febbraio 2023

I sent a message in the Help Chat and got a response from Luiz within a few minutes with the recommended solution, and offer to help with any other needs. Great customer service.

Maude Kids Decor
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Oltre 4 anni
2 febbraio 2023

Sent an email looking for assistance and had a reply almost immediately. Kristina was incredibly helpful and resolved the issue straight away. I am one very happy customer.

Snag
Regno Unito
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Quasi 2 anni
2 febbraio 2023

I had an issue with my bill and Matija did a great job resolving it and answering my question right away with great customer service.

Madison / Savile
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Quasi 3 anni
1 febbraio 2023

Experienced an issue with upgrading to a bigger plan yesterday and Salma was amazing! Immediately offered solutions to the problem and contacted me when the issue was corrected.

Brizbazaar