Değerlendirmeler (5.762)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
18 Temmuz 2024

Had a brief contact with Dilara with Omnisend's customer service team. The issue involved an error message and it was fairly complex. Dilara was able to diagnose and solve my problem in just a few minutes.
The Omnisend customer service team was very responsive and fast.
would recommend

Leather Head Sports
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 5 yıl
22 Mayıs 2024

I am really happy using Omnisend for our Email Marketings. Their customer service is amazing and the app is very useful for any kind of marketing needs.

Also thank you very much to Johhny for his helps!

Bosphorus Leather
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 5 yıl
Omnisend yanıt 27 Mayıs 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you're happy using Omnisend for your email marketing. It's great to know that our customer service has been amazing, and the app meets your marketing needs.

If you have any more questions or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

3 Haziran 2024

Omnisend offers everything you need in one place! It's exceptionally user-friendly for beginners and provides top-notch metrics that clearly show how the app boosts our store's revenue and where they come from. The free plan is impressively comprehensive. Email creation is a breeze, and integration with Shopify is seamless. Their new review feature is also easy to use. Additionally, their educational resources and marketing blogs are extremely helpful. Plus, customer care is always just an email or message away, and they are consistently friendly.

Skinny Maverick
Güney Afrika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
Omnisend yanıt 6 Haziran 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your detailed review! We're thrilled to hear that you find Omnisend user-friendly and comprehensive, especially for beginners. It's great to know that the app's metrics, seamless Shopify integration, and educational resources are benefiting your store. We're also glad you find the new review feature easy to use and appreciate our responsive and friendly customer care.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

18 Haziran 2024

Customer support is always so quick and helpful and the team are really friendly. It's nice speaking to humans rather than robots! I was in contact with Sila, who was really professional - 5 stars to Sila too.

Slowood
Çin Hong Kong ÖİB
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 4 yıl
Omnisend yanıt 20 Haziran 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that you've had quick and helpful support from our friendly team. It's great to know that Sila provided professional assistance and made your experience pleasant. We'll pass along your 5-star praise to her.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

18 Temmuz 2024

Always receive prompt support from the team. Technical issues beyond my skillsets with the domain provider stopped our campaign. Dilara was prompt and specific with what I needed to provide my host provider to get us up and running again. Thanks so much

Run Vault
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
30 Nisan 2024

Omnisend truly has it all! It is beginner friendly and it top notch metrics that show how the app brings revenue to our store. The free plan version also includes so much as it is. It integrates seemlesly with Shopify. Their education libraries and blogs on marketing are also very helpful. What I love the most is their customer service. I always get quick replies from their team. Today especially Dilara went out of her way to keep following up with me, and even sent me a screen recording with instructions on how to fix my problem in under a couple minutes.

Honey & Daisy
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
Omnisend yanıt 2 Mayıs 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad you find Omnisend beginner-friendly, with top-notch metrics and seamless Shopify integration. Our free plan offers extensive features, and our educational resources are helpful. We prioritize excellent customer service, and we're pleased Dilara provided quick and effective assistance.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to reach out!

25 Haziran 2024

Super easy to use. I've used other things like Klaviyo and quite a few other email marketing services in particular. Omnisend is a lot cleaner and most importantly faster. It's easy to set up and it works quickly. Klaviyo is sluggish while using and when you start to build out more complicated campaigns it becomes an issue.

ELO Gaming Limited
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
Omnisend yanıt 1 Temmuz 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you find Omnisend super easy to use and faster compared to other email marketing services. It's great to know that our platform is clean, quick to set up, and works efficiently even with more complex campaigns.

8 Temmuz 2024

This product has worked well. The list cleanup was good however do give yourself a little more time on that first campaign to get it out. After that, the sends are easy. Designer is good and Shopify integration works well.

MaxBotix
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
Omnisend yanıt 11 Temmuz 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're pleased to hear that the product has met your needs effectively, especially with initial setups and subsequent usage.

If you need any further assistance or have questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

24 Mayıs 2024

I have been using Omnisend for over a year now and really love it! Their offers keep improving (I love the new review feature) and their customer service is great. I have been helped by many different service agents and they are all friendly and helpful. Would recommend!

Eat by Alex
İsviçre
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Omnisend yanıt 27 Mayıs 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you've been using Omnisend for over a year and that you love it. It's great to know that you appreciate our continuous improvements, such as the new review feature, and that you find our customer service great. We're glad to hear that our service agents have been friendly and helpful. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

10 Haziran 2024

they have great customer support! Baarath is the best, he helped me very quickly today. walking through the steps one by one. i was testing the app but i will use it because the outstanding customer service.

Fashion And Icon
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
Omnisend yanıt 13 Haziran 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our customer support, and that Baarath was able to assist you quickly and effectively. We're delighted that his outstanding service has influenced your decision to use our app.