Değerlendirmeler (5.753)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
2 Temmuz 2024

They are taking advantage of customers. Despite preventing me from sending SMS, they refuse to refund my money. In 2024, paying for email sends is outdated when other services offer unlimited emails with their plans. They won't let me use SMS but won't return my funds either. Diego behaves like a con artist. Initially, when I asked for a refund, he ignored my messages over several days. Later, when I tried sending an SMS out of frustration, he claimed I forfeited my refund eligibility for attempting to use the service. This platform isn't user-friendly; you can't buy SMS credits as needed but must subscribe upfront. If you want to add credits for a specific message, you have to contact their team via chat and wait 4-8 hours for them to charge your card manually. Despite sending an SMS to 21,000 contacts, not one person visited the website, suggesting the message didn't go through. Plus, they don't provide a dedicated toll-free number; instead, they share one with other businesses, leading to confusion among customers receiving messages from multiple sources. Overall, Omnisend is utterly disappointing. Try Postscript instead.

LAFUHQE INTERNATIONAL
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
Omnisend yanıt 4 Temmuz 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced.

The situation arose due to a high volume of SMS messages sent after a long period of inactivity, resulting in a significant unsubscribe rate. Specifically, more than 48,000 SMS messages were sent in 5 days, which goes against the best practices of SMS marketing and the reasonable frequency principle advised by TCPA. Additionally, the TCPA mandates that telemarketing calls, including SMS marketing messages, must not be made to residential telephone subscribers before 8 AM or after 9 PM (local time of the recipient). While we have this setting enabled by default in Omnisend, it was manually disabled on your end.
Unfortunately, due to this usage, it is not possible to proceed with a refund.

We encourage you to follow best practices for SMS marketing to ensure optimal results and compliance. Our team is here to help you navigate these guidelines and improve your campaign effectiveness, in the future.

A senior representative has contacted you to address the situation in detail. Please respond to their email at your earliest convenience. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work towards a satisfactory resolution.

28 Haziran 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

I had a very bad experience with Omnisend, They stopped providing me service, but did not refund my money
They advertise that their service is unlimited emails, but their definition of unlimited is x60 contacts, which they only note in a very small way on the pricing page.
They present a problem and do not provide a solution, they use too many technical words and do not explain it clearly so that users can handle their problem.
They unilaterally stopped sending emails without giving any prior notice or warning, I want to stop using the service and want a refund because I subscribed to the pro version for 1 month, but They let me use it for 10 days and stopped my service, asking for a refund which they ignored.

MCK Store
Vietnam
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
Omnisend yanıt 20 Haziran 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you've experienced. We understand how important reliable service is and regret any disruption this has caused.

Your account was temporarily suspended as a precautionary measure because one of your sender domains was listed on Spamhaus. This listing may be due to a poor sending reputation or potential hijacking by cybercriminals. Omnisend took this step to protect the overall reputation and ensure that the service quality for all our clients remains unaffected.

Our team has reached out to you with detailed steps to follow to get your domain delisted. We kindly ask you to try the suggested solution. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach back via the initial email.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to resolve this issue and restore your account.

20 Nisan 2024

I've had the weirdest experience with this app. I installed this for my store a couple months ago, but haven't made any sales because I haven't done any marketing so I kept it at the free plan for months while I learned marketing. When I checked the analytics, I found that I have maxed out the email contacts that I can have... and I had over a THOUSAND contacts.

Even though I only had around 400 website visits.

I started deleting contacts, and found that more was added when I refreshed the page. It was a mixture of different kinds of email addresses, like @gmails and @aols and .txts.

And when I tried to bulk delete them, Omnisend said that they would charge $2 for deleting them.

This is extremely shady. Basically a dishonest tactic to get people to choose the paid plans by using robot emails. If Omnisend can't produce sales without resorting to unethical tactics, then it shouldn't be a company.

Trim Trailblazer
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
Omnisend yanıt 22 Nisan 2024

Hello there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience and understand your frustration. We take your concerns seriously and want to address them promptly. The issues you've encountered with your email contacts are not reflective of our standards or practices. We strive to provide transparent and ethical services to all our users.

Regarding the unexpected increase in contacts and the difficulty in bulk deletion, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our senior support representative has reached out to initiate an investigation into this matter to ensure it's resolved promptly and to prevent such occurrences in the future. Please respond to them via email.

We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to improve. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know directly. We're committed to providing you with the best possible experience and resolving any issues you may have.

15 Mayıs 2024

Avoid at all costs!!!!

After learning they do not sync subscribers by default with shopify (at least on our account), we ended up activating the auto sync setting and still had issues with omnisend sending to unsubscribed users a week after syncing. We have been having constant syncing issues between omnisend and shopify.

We signed up 2 weeks ago and have had problems from the start. We sent a total of 3 subscriber email campaigns in the first week to our subscribers and later a few test campaigns to 5-7 of our own emails. We stopped because we were receiving higher than normal spam rate on google postmaster we later found out that omnisend was still sending emails to unsubscribed users even after syncing. Omnisend was NOT showing any spam in their reports.

We asked politely to refund the services since it is not working and then we could then cancel it. They refused saying that we sent emails already, even though their app was malfunctioning and sending to unsubscribed users when it shouldn't have.

They sent us a few reasons why they COULD issue a refund. One being "a customer cannot use the features over the period they have paid for it due to a system malfunction and unexpected issue caused by it".

We have not been able to use their service due to the syncing malfunction but they still refuse to refund us. We gave them 4 opportunities throughout a chain of emails to refund us and they repeatedly tried to convince us to continue to use their app and saying they won't be refunding us.

Avoid at all costs!

There are plenty of other email providers out there with a lot better support then here.

Proteck'd Apparel
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:20 gün
Omnisend yanıt 17 Mayıs 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback. We apologize for the issues you've encountered with our app and the difficulties with syncing subscribers and managing unsubscribed users. Your experience is important to us, and we regret any inconvenience this has caused.

We understand your frustration regarding the syncing issues and the subsequent problems with email campaigns. Our team is dedicated to investigating these technical challenges, and your feedback helps us identify areas for improvement.

A senior representative has contacted you to address the situation in detail. Please respond to their email at your earliest convenience. We are committed to finding a satisfactory resolution and improving your experience with our service.

23 Mart 2024

They offer 24/7 support but the chat support is the worst. You have to keep repeating things, they don't pay attention to what you're actually saying and they keep switching agents within the same conversation so none of them know what's going on. You have to constantly update them on the previous conversation. Most of your emails will go to spam if you use this company. Really not good.

Sky Sins
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 5 yıl
Omnisend yanıt 26 Mart 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We're sorry for any frustration you've had with our customer support. Your feedback is incredibly important as we strive to improve our service.

We understand the importance of smooth communication and recognize that switching between agents can disrupt it. We're open to any suggestions to refine our shift-based model for better transitions while keeping the conversation context intact.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by having to repeat information. We're committed to improving our internal processes to ensure agents are fully briefed on your history before chatting with you.

Regarding email deliverability, we've addressed the SPF issue and disabled the warm-up option to enhance it further. While we anticipate improvements, we appreciate your patience in monitoring your email system. We're here to help if needed.

Furthermore, our senior support representative has reached out to you with additional information on the open rate. Please respond to them in the chat for further assistance.

Your satisfaction is our priority. Please share any specific issues so we can investigate and resolve them promptly. Feel free to reach out to our support team directly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we strive to enhance our support services.

14 Mart 2024

HORRIBLE!!!! HORRIBLE!!!! All about this app!!!!!!!
I spent over $150 on email services, only to have my first campaign canceled due to high bounced emails. I wasted 2 hours in a chat with support, waiting 10-15 minutes between responses!!!!! Eventually, they suggested I pay EXTRA to clean my email list, which I did. Yet, the campaign was paused AGAIN due to high bounced emails. The customer support is abysmal. DO NOT BUY from them!

Skin Love Cream
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
Omnisend yanıt 18 Mart 2024

Hello there, and thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

We're truly sorry to hear about your disappointing experience with our services. Upon reviewing your account and the circumstances surrounding your campaign, it appears that in addition to the high bounce rate of your contacts, the spam rate has also exceeded the tolerated rate, which is 0.1%.

While the cleaning list feature helped filter out risky contacts that could bounce, the spam rate could only be addressed by unsubscribing lapsed email subscribers. This was the second step of the solution provided by our team to ensure a clean list that doesn't harm your sending reputation. To facilitate this process for you, we have created a segment in your account specifically for lapsed email subscribers. You simply need to access it and unsubscribe all contacts within it. Once you've completed this step, we will be more than happy to restore your sending ability.

Our senior support representative has reached out to you with additional information on this matter. Please respond to them in the chat to get your account unpaused.

We appreciate your understanding and thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. Should you have any further questions or require assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out!

5 Mart 2024

Their automations don't work, and customer support is awful. I sent them a screenshot of their own app (the flow creation section), clear and precise and they said it's not part of their app but a screenshot of Shopify. After sending them the link they admitted it was their app. The customer support haven't even used the app themselves obviously.

Deleted and Installed the app twice, and tested a simple abandoned cart recovery automation multiple times and it doesn't work. Customer support is little to no help. Only a waste of time.

Their email editor is also broken. You have to refresh it every minute because it stops responding and gets stuck. Wasting lots of hours when making an automation flow.

We are moving to a better marketing app. Think twice before spending hours creating automations and flows that won't work.

Enviable Beauty
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 3 yıl
Omnisend yanıt 6 Mart 2024

Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your experience. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've encountered with our platform and customer support.

At Omnisend, we are actively working to address any issues our customers raise, and your case is no exception! Your feedback is invaluable, and we're committed to enhancing our services.

To address your concerns directly, our support representative has reached out to you. We appreciate your patience and the opportunity to assist you in resolving these matters.

16 Mayıs 2024

When I purchased the play package and was ready to send my EDM, they abruptly terminated my campaign for not paying them an additional $1.45 for mailbox cleanup. Such hidden charges are hilarious, I hope shopify officials review these apps properly, it really gives a bad experience at all, paying an extra fee after paying a fee is not stated in the official app description.

WUBEN.DE
Çin Hong Kong ÖİB
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 gün
Omnisend yanıt 28 Mayıs 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration caused by the additional charge for the contact list cleanup. Your experience is important to us, and we regret any negative impression this has given.

Your account was paused due to the high bounce rate of the latest campaign you sent at that time. Once your list was cleaned, your account was restored. Please know that this is not a limitation on our end, nor a means to make you pay extra. High bounce rates can damage your sender reputation in the long run. Additionally, the list cleaning feature is not a hidden fee and is not related to your plan. Any user, regardless of their plan, may need to clean their list if its quality is not good.

A senior representative has contacted you to address the situation in detail. Please respond to their email at your earliest convenience. We are committed to resolving this matter and improving our service.

29 Şubat 2024

We had to verify our domains in the app. my developer did that and passed the ownership back to me. For over a week now I try to get back the ownerhip, set up payment and send emails.

The team from omnisend does not only not read the former chat, but still brings me back to the same problems we could not solve from our side.

-I can not add myself in primary store setting with my email as admin, so I can not, pay, ergo no emails in our campaigns for over a week..

I did also send the store ID where we have the problem with, but hey, the log in into the other store (different ID ) and tell me there is no issue.

Best is the question to change my shopify store email so its matching the email I would use in their system as admin or owner!!
Sure.
Customer service is slow, does not solve problems and is not willing to give a discount or any reach out for creating the problems and not following up correctly.

I don´t switch to mailchimp because I have omnisend also on another shop.
Stay away if you are into customer service and fast help and depend on your mailer.

VEGAN COSMIC UNIVERSE
Çin Hong Kong ÖİB
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
Omnisend yanıt 4 Mart 2024

Hello there! We appreciate your detailed feedback regarding your experience with Omnisend!

We understand the importance of swift and effective customer support and regret any inconvenience caused by the delays and difficulties you've faced. While reviewing the conversation, we noticed that our Support Team attempted to get back to you as fast as possible, providing multiple follow-ups to ensure your conversation isn't forgotten. We recognize that the entire resolution process took longer than expected, and we're committed to addressing any issues to improve our services.

Regarding your concern about the ownership transfer and Shopify admin email, we want to highlight that a critical security measure is in place. This process is designed to ensure the secure transfer of ownership to the rightful owner. While we understand that it may cause inconveniences, it is necessary to employ a sufficient level of security to safeguard your account and data.

We are also glad to hear that our Support team eventually assisted you with the ownership transfer and an upgrade. However, we recognize that the process took longer than expected. We will review and improve our procedures to prevent similar issues in the future.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact our Support Team. We are available 24/7 and can be reached via In-app chat or email at support@omnisend.com.

Have a great day!

28 Mart 2024

Their "award winning" support is absolutely terrible. Their new review functionality is creating fake contacts and they have zero solutions, but charged my account for over 1,100 additional contacts that aren't real people because of how their system is processing the new reviews import.

For email marketing, the app is nice, but their support and failures with the reviews roll-out makes me want to find something else.

Gootzy Gaming
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
Omnisend yanıt 1 Nisan 2024

Hello there,

We're truly sorry to hear about your frustrating experience. It's disheartening to hear that our support didn't meet your expectations and that you encountered issues with our review functionality. We understand the importance of accurate contact management, and we're eager to address this issue promptly.

A senior agent has reached out to you with more details on the solution we've provided. We genuinely value your feedback, and we're committed to resolving this matter to your satisfaction. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to regain your trust in our service.