Değerlendirmeler (5.759)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
5 Temmuz 2024

Always quick to respond and easy to navigate but I find it pretty pricey for a small business, so don't send out as any emails as I'd like.

The Official Yamoa™ Website
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 yıldan fazla
Omnisend yanıt 9 Temmuz 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find our service quick to respond and easy to navigate. We understand your concern about pricing, especially for a small business. We strive to offer value that justifies the cost, and we're always looking for ways to better meet the needs of all our customers.

If you have any questions or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

28 Mayıs 2024

I've been using Omnisend for a few years now and will say that the team who help you with technical issues and assistance are amazing, they are so patient and nothing is too much trouble.
I've not been impressed though with the implementation of the reviews section and believe there to still be missing features. I just feel like this section was rushed and not thought through properly from what a customer needs.
However, the team themselves have been so helpful and even though it was not possible to resolve all issues I have with the reviews section I still highly recommend this app and it's team.

The Good Soap - Let's Go Back To The Bar
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
Omnisend yanıt 30 Mayıs 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you've found our team amazing, and helpful over the years.

We appreciate your honest input regarding the reviews section, and understand your concerns about missing features. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we will take it into consideration for future improvements.

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

29 Mayıs 2024

Omnisend is a robust app that I find to be a little less than intuitive personally since my marketing needs are pretty simple. However once I learned how to navigate it, it does what I need effectively and the shopify integration works. And most importantly, their customer service is fantastic and quickly helped me troubleshoot my issues. Shoutout to Karine for the help :)

JESS CURRIER
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Omnisend yanıt 3 Haziran 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that Omnisend effectively meets your marketing needs and integrates well with Shopify. We're especially pleased that our customer service was fantastic in helping you troubleshoot issues.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

17 Mart 2024

Kayque and the support team have been very quick to respond to my needs. Occasionally there's a gap in understanding but they are always happy to continue to help until they solve the issue.

The Chocolate Dispensary
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:26 gün
24 Ocak 2024

Really happy with my experience so far with omnisend. Easy set up plus great customer support by Dilara! She was able to fix my problem within minutes, which really helped me get started. All together I think its going to give a positive impact to my sales and my business.

TheBreezyBarker
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
3 Şubat 2024

The support team is always helpful and thorough. The live agents are timely and knowledgeable. Agustin helped me with a tedious, at least for me, troubleshooting problem and helped me resolve all issues. Additionally, Omnisend Help documentation and instructions are detailed and easy to follow.

Real Estate Instinct®
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:15 gün
22 Aralık 2023

Expensive or unexpected costs when downgrading to another plan they still charge you for. Thanks, Omnisend but switching to another marketing email allows you to set up SMS marketing without asking a lot of questions or hidden costs like Omnisend

FASHIONLENZA
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
24 Ekim 2023

Maria of the customer service was really helpful. What's more important is that she gives a full reply to my question and she tries her best to help.

Officine Creative EU
İtalya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 yıldan fazla
5 Eylül 2022

I've had some frustrations over the last couple of years with this app, but they are constantly trying to make improvements-- some are helpful, some not so much. I really appreciate the responsive customer support. Pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Mexico By Hand
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 6 yıl
17 Haziran 2016

After trying a few email programs, I can honestly say we like this one the best!

Pit Bull Gear