Toplam puan
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
20 Mart 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

I can only say good things about this company! I had some tweaking to do before the app worked perfectly, but they came through with each and every request within 1 day! their customer service is available 20 hours a day, just amazing! plus the add really solved all my shipping issues that i had! 5 stars!

Blooms of Hawaii
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
Logbase yanıt 6 Mart 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

22 Mart 2024

Jenifer was a star today in helping us set up our custom integrations of Pickeasy, with the support of her team. It seems like it's going to take care of all of our needs, in terms of calendar functionality. Thanks very much!

wheelersofchiswick
Birleşik Krallık
Logbase yanıt 24 Mart 2024

9 Nisan 2024

Great Support system. One of their support engineer named Veena jumped on a zoom call and fixed the problem for me. Thank you Veena!

KCART FL
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
7 Şubat 2024

Customer support is excellent! I just communicated with Veena who was patient, thorough, and very helpful. Great experience!

Spirited Food Co.
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
Logbase yanıt 8 Şubat 2024

We want to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to share your review. Your feedback is invaluable, and we genuinely appreciate your input.

6 Nisan 2024

The help desk respond very quickly and have plenty of contact options and convenient times. They resolved my issue quickly and easily with also showing me other options so can navigate independently.
The app is great for what I need and is versatile so I have more flexibility with how I sell different products.

Mon Gateau Mansfield
12 Şubat 2024

Thank you Febin for the quick help! We had the problem solved within 5 minutes! Great App.

CleanTaste
İsviçre
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
Logbase yanıt 13 Şubat 2024

28 Ocak 2024

Great app and the assistance from Dhina was incredible! He was super helpful and assisted me with all of my needs. Completely perfect, very happy with the service and will be contacting Dhina again if I ever require more help with my Shopify

St. Louis
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
Logbase yanıt 29 Ocak 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries; we will be glad to assist you!

5 Mart 2024

Nandhini and Dhina were absolutely amazing, they answered all my questions and helped me set up my store so it is working perfectly to the way I want it. Highly recommend this app! Thank you so much!

Rabbits On The Run
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
Logbase yanıt 7 Mart 2024

16 Ocak 2024

Extremely important to receive a great customer support when needed. the entire team of Pickeasy always has been very responsive, but a very special shout out to Siva, for taking the time to walk me through the process and understand how to make things work.
It is very easy but you always need to be shown at least once. A BIG THANK YOU TO SIVA AND THE ENTIRE TEAM AT PICKEASY.

Frederic Loraschi Chocolate
Logbase yanıt 1 Şubat 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries; we will be glad to assist you!

28 Ocak 2024

Rahul and the LogBase team is Fantastic. Whenever I have any issue, they are always on hand to guide and help. If i coudl give 10 stars I would.

Southside Flower Market