Değerlendirmeler (1.336)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
13 Haziran 2024

Lauro and Esteban from Support for this App were very helpful in getting templates set up that showed exactly the right details I wanted for my customers. I would definitely recommend this product and a big thumbs up for the excellent Support service.

UpDown Desk
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
FORSBERG+two ApS yanıt 17 Haziran 2024

Thank you for the kind words about Esteban and Lauro 🌟 Your recommendation means a lot to us!

All the best,

24 Nisan 2024

I have been using this app for over a year and I loved the packing slip template, but lately I added some more features, and I also wanted tips to show on the packing slip so I can see them quickly and write thank you notes to my customers. So I messaged support asking if they had a template like that and I was willing to purchase a new one. They created a code for me free of charge that has everything I need! I'm so happy about it! Thank you!

Twinkle Twinkle Tees
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 yıldan fazla
FORSBERG+two ApS yanıt 26 Nisan 2024

Thank you for the five-star review and detailed review 🌟

12 Haziran 2024

One of the best apps out there and the support team have been able to execute very complex requests for our store, which requires a lot of customisation. A lot of other app developers have mentioned and highly rate Order Printer Pro, and this says a lot!!! Well done team, keep up the good work.

Naturalmat
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
FORSBERG+two ApS yanıt 17 Haziran 2024

Thanks for the awesome review 🤩 We're thrilled to hear that you think Order Printer Pro is one of the best apps out there 😀

3 Temmuz 2024

All of a sudden I could no longer print return labels because the products I had ordered were no longer displayed!
I went through support and received help super fast, including a very friendly email exchange.
Thank you very much!

Dotty&Dan
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
9 Temmuz 2024

Order Printer Pro provides exactly what I needed, in a much more flexible way than with our previous invoicing app. I like the way we can easily customize invoices and quotes templates. But what amazed me was the exceptional support of their team. Valeria and Oscar in particular were awesome. They were so swift to answer my questions (I needed to tweak some stuffs in templates after having changed the invoicing app) and so precise in their replies, I can't expect better support than theirs! Congrats for this nice product and for having built such a nice support team!

Sortiraparis
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
23 Nisan 2024

I normally never leave a review, but for this company, because of their support and excellent service, I basically could not stop myself. I am so impressed with their expertise in customizing the sales orders/invoices etc and hats off to their patience and cooperation. I had to go back and forth several times and the support staff keeps on making the changes I requested. They do go an extra mile to make their customers feel special and help them to their entire satisfaction. Now my invoices and sales orders look very professional. Thank you guys for all your help. I wish if I can give you more than 5 stars because you deserve it.

Awesome Perfumes
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
FORSBERG+two ApS yanıt 26 Nisan 2024

Wow! It's fantastic to hear about your positive experience. We really appreciate your kind words. Your recognition means a lot to our team. Thank you 🙏🤩

All the best,

12 Temmuz 2024

Five stars support! I thought, well on a Friday evening I would not be able to get anyone. Gosh was I wrong. Valeria was amazing, helped with code and adjusting my templates and it was all so simple. Highly recommend and very happy with the app and the custome support. Thank you

PositiviTee
Kıbrıs
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
15 Mayıs 2024

This app solved several issues we had with the standard options from Shopify in one solution. We choose for this app because you have full control via the templates and variables. With little coding skills you make your paperwork the way you want.
We found a little issue and contacted support. Promptly we got a solution (copy/paste, how easy can it be ..) and after confirming it worked they went the extra leg to send the fix for our other template. All in all the issue was solved in less than 2 hours. What more can I say ? Happy user :-)

Tempest
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
FORSBERG+two ApS yanıt 17 Mayıs 2024

What can I say? Fantastic review - Thank you! ⭐️
Have a lovely weekend.

12 Haziran 2024

I'm in a unique position to rate this app because we've had it for ELEVEN YEARS. This is a must-have app for billing, packslips, invoicing, etc. Shopify has never built this function and it never will (despite their 1.5 star app). Billing people in Quickbooks is a drag, just give up and use this app.

- EASY - This is absolutely a set it up and forget it app. Get the Templates app, customize, then in this app, "add template" and select the one you bought. We use these for lots of reasons.
- GREAT SERVICE - Excellent, available at all hours and really responsive and nice, they know their stuff.
- LOOKS PROFESSIONAL - The templates are absolutely professional and you can also use their Order Printer Templates app to customize them with more style and pizzaz. (personally we like them to look serious because we mean business in the payment department)
- RELIABLE. Eleven years and going.
- REDUCE RISK - Less customs problems: we use these "blind" pack slips with no price on them to avoid any customs confusion internationally.

Yogo
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:14 gün
FORSBERG+two ApS yanıt 17 Haziran 2024

Wow, thank you so much for the amazing review! We're honoured to have been a part of your business for eleven years and counting 🙏 It's fantastic to hear that Order Printer Pro has become such an essential app 🤩

Thank you!

8 Temmuz 2024

Always helpful, great app, does everything we need!

Freed's Bakery
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 4 yıl
FORSBERG+two ApS yanıt 10 Temmuz 2024

Thank you for the five stars and kind review ⭐️