Sledování Stavu Objednávky , Počet recenzí: 106

• 2 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 9 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
7. březen 2024

Very nice! I needed a bit of help, and the staff were incredibly helpful and nice. I also like this app because it's easy to use and set up. It looks nice with my website too!

Curly Assembly
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
4. březen 2024

there was a problem, the app was not showing on the page, so we contacted support, Nitesh helped us tremendously.
Thanks again for the quick solution.

Chique Design
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 23 dny
5. únor 2024

it changes the image without my consent! If it happens again I'll uninstall everything from your company.

iSquaredYoga
Belgie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
5. březen 2024

Harris give me very good help

BabyToysHeaven
Maďarsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
6. duben 2024

The app is nice and also the support, even if you use the free plan.

Puppz
Doba používání aplikace: 24 minutami
10. duben 2024

Really best app and best support team always available 24/7 .

Apperwear
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 19 minutami
15. prosinec 2023

Customer service is great! Haris was very helpful configuring the app to my store. Thank you!

Harmony Home Handmade
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 18 hodinami
Vývojář HulkApps.com odpověděl 18. prosinec 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our customer service, especially with Haris! Our team always strives to provide top-notch service and it's wonderful to know this has reflected in your interaction. We're grateful for your 5-star review, and we'll definitely pass along your kind words to Haris. Your feedback is pivotal to us - please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any more assistance.

Best regards,

1. listopad 2023

Immediate support. Thnks!!

Apnoia
Řecko
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
Vývojář HulkApps.com odpověděl 4. prosinec 2023

Hello!

We're elated to hear that you received immediate support and are happy with our service. We value your appreciation and will continue to strive for excellence. Your feedback is crucial to us in providing top-notch service. If there's anything you need in the future or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know.

Best Regards,

7. duben 2020

Our customers love the Real-Time Order Tracking. Easy to install and customize the look of it, highly recommend!

Emergency Lights
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
Vývojář HulkApps.com odpověděl 8. prosinec 2023

We're delighted to hear that you and your customers love our Real-Time Order Tracking feature on the Hulk Order Status Tracker! Thank you for highlighting how easy it is to install and customize - we strive to make our app as user-friendly as possible. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and your recommendation. Your support helps us keep improving!

Best,

4. listopad 2022

I'm using this App for quite a long time, and I must admit that this App is not only wonderful for the great use you can get ,but for the easy way at the moment of setting it and running it. Client will be for sure, more than happy of getting this tool, easy to handle for client and less work at support dept. for merchants. I am now using almost all apps from Hulk team!

Diamondrensu
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 4 roky
Vývojář HulkApps.com odpověděl 4. listopad 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for recognizing our app as a useful addition to your Shopify store. We are truly grateful for your feedback!
Thank you for choosing HulkApps as a provider of the valuable extensions to your Shopify store. We see you and we truly appreciate you!
Kindest regards from the team :)