SC Back in Stock Restock Alert , Počet recenzí: 170

Celkové hodnocení
4,7
Počty podle úrovně hodnocení
  • 77 % hodnocení s 5 hvězdami
  • 8 % hodnocení s 4 hvězdami
  • 5 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 4 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 6 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
4. květen 2024

I was in a real lurch as a product on my site got some unexpected press and we sold out of it quickly. I needed to get a Back in Stock notification up quickly - and on a Saturday - and Muaza got back to me very quickly, helped me get it installed and looking beautiful with speed and kindness. I am very impressed.

Reed Clarke
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 5 roky
14. duben 2024

This app does what it needs to do and the support from Sela the product manager has been great when we needed it! Would recommend if looking for a restock notification app that supports both email and SMS.

Blue Bungalow
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 5 roky
10. květen 2024

Super support. Special thanks to your exceptional product manager Tarik, he was very knowledgeable, clever, and patient. Fixed the issue within a few seconds. Highly recommend SC products.

KATHARINA HOVMAN
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
25. březen 2024

Sela the product manager helped me and I am excited to use Back in Stock and check out other products from SC!

MEAT ME AT HOME
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 6 roky
8. květen 2024

Thank you to Tarik who answered all my questions and even went away to implement a suggestion I made for improving the app :)

Sadlers
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 6 roky
11. březen 2024

Product manager and the development team did custom work for me and I am really excited to use the app!

reliablecorporation.com
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 6 roky
1. únor 2024

I've had this app for a few years and it works great. I've only had a minor issue when updating my store theme but the developers are very responsive and they resolve the issue very fast.

My Backyard Decor
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 5 roky
8. květen 2024

Setup with Sela was super easy and he was very helpful!

BOKSER HOME
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 29 dny
14. březen 2024

Service was great!

Briggs and Riley
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
25. březen 2024

Tarik was very helpful! You could ask any question and he was willing to help you step by step until you got it sorted!

TheSmoothCompany
Irsko
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny