Recenze (10 496)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
Datum úprav: 30. duben 2020

I started using this app with no design experience however I am learning really quickly and have been getting a lot of amazing help from Randy. Randy has been very patient and extremely helpful with helping me bring my vision to life! I love how there is a chat box which is very accessible and fast. Very pleased with my experience thus far, thank you !

g e s t u r e s
28. květen 2022

The product was great and The staff helped me to solve the problem in time .When I encounter difficulties my problems can be solved quickly .The staff can respond promptly and quickly .Thanks a lot

Aroham
Čína
Vývojář PageFly odpověděl 31. květen 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We really appreciate you being our valued user and for helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Randy | PageFly Team

25. leden 2019

Great app! While your Shopify theme can override some of the app's formatting features, PageFly's support team is always there to help set it straight.

Art Design Consultants
2. listopad 2017

I hate to give one star to any app, but this app is just a big waste of time. I needed to create one page....not a home page and not a product page...just one page with some photos and some links. Simple drop drag and apply links. I went with this app because it is free and for my basic needs.....well, I thought it would be fine. I should have listened to the other reviewers. The app does not work. I installed and started to create a page. It is not as simple to work as you may think, but I was determined to get thru it because (after all) its one page. Needless to say I spent a few hours and had to move onto something else. When I tried to re-open to continue work on my one page....I got a distorted version with only a partial view of my page. I hit every button I could find trying to get a full screen. Nothing works. I have a small window with only part of my page visible. I am unable to edit. I contacted support. Even sent 2 screen shots to them. After 24 hours I got a response asking me what type of browser I am using. I answered and thought great.....someone is going to help me. I never heard from them again. My advice STAY AWAY....DON'T DO THIS ONE. Invest your time in an app that works and maybe comes with some app support. Oh, and just in case you are thinking browser issue.....I tried it in Chrome, Explorer, and AOL.....same issue with all of them.

Quilt Girls
Vývojář PageFly odpověděl 22. červenec 2022

Hello,
I’d like to send you a sincere apology for the unexpected experience you had with our app and support.

I spent a lot of time reading your feedback for us on the App store and this is a pain as well as a lesson for us to improve our app and support quality.
I totally understand your feeling and we will never forget this. This is the reason why every day, we have been working hard and carefully to make sure the app performs well.

Once again, I am sorry for everything and I want to let you know that we are always here whenever you need us.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

20. květen 2020

This is a fantastic app which makes creating user friendly pages very easy. Touqir from the support team was fantastic at helping me. I highly recommend using this app

sanitise-plus.com
Spojené království
Vývojář PageFly odpověděl 21. květen 2020

Thank you for giving us such nice words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir from PageFly team

9. březen 2020

Excellent app, created really slick pages very easily. Plus the support team are great, very knowledgabe and responsive

New Look Art
Spojené království
21. září 2023

早急な対応と丁寧な説明ありがとうございました。

KITEKO SHOP
Japonsko
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
Vývojář PageFly odpověděl 25. září 2023

寛大なレビューをいただきまして誠にありがとうございます。 とても親切でした。 私たちはあなたのような大切な PageFly ユーザーのためにサービスを改善し続けますので、ご安心ください。

改めて、愛情のこもった言葉を共有していただき、また PageFly の最良の部分を担っていただきありがとうございます。

ご質問やご不明な点がございましたら、お気軽にライブ チャット ウィンドウにメッセージをお送りください。 いつでもお手伝いいたします!

素晴らしい一日をお過ごしください。
Cookie - PageFly チーム"

17. leden 2020

Amazing app to edit pages and manage code. Saves so much time without weighing down the pages. Wish I knew about this app a long time ago. Best customer support I've had with any app on Shopify, too.

Jasper Banks
22. březen 2021

Awesome app, my page looks 1000x better and the customer service is great! Very much recommended, will use again

Din Holdning
Norsko
Vývojář PageFly odpověděl 25. březen 2021

Hi Nikola,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Datum úprav: 9. srpen 2020

Very easy to use! Would recommend to anyone looking to make changes to their website without wanting to edit a new theme from scratch. Customer support is great also.

diidadesigns
Austrálie
Vývojář PageFly odpověděl 12. srpen 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.