PageFly Landing Page Builder , Počet recenzí: 10 261

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
17. březen 2024

Adrian was amazing, he helped with everything! Great support

Cant thank them enough! He went the extra mile to sort everything out!

Give this guy a raise!!!

Crawly Craby
Vývojář PageFly odpověděl 20. březen 2024

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.

Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Adrian - PageFly Team

9. květen 2024

PageFly is super easy to learn and navigate! The customer service is amazing and always answers our questions promptly!

88 Acres
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 6 roky
10. květen 2024

This app is incredibly user-friendly, and whenever I encounter any problems, the Support team is always ready to assist. The chat support is particularly effective, consistently resolving any issues that come up.

Atlanta Vinyl
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 5 roky
26. duben 2024

It is a very good app for custom page building, it allows you to do many things you normally would not be able to do. I like the fact that you can add products or collections to you custom pages. I always receive helpful and friendly support from all the staff I contact.

I would like to see the capability of a custom cart page, I think that is one area of Shopify that is limited by the theme that you are using. If you are looking for a custom landing page builder, this is a good one, I have been using it for several years now.

MED-TAC International Corp.
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 6 roky
Vývojář PageFly odpověděl 2. květen 2024

Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Junie | PageFly Team

8. květen 2024

Love the support and flexibility of it all!

Peach Booty Plan Slovenia
Slovinsko
16. květen 2024

This is our go-to page building app because of how easy it is to work with. When i've gotten stuck with certain items not working properly, their customer service walked me through the solution and/ or created custom code for me. They are great to work with and Paula always helps out without a problem!

Exhart
13. květen 2024

excellent technical support with video tutorials on how it was done, thanks Tam

QWS - Welding Supply Solutions
16. květen 2024

There is no better support than Pagefly they have 24/7 customer service. and as I am not very tech savvy, I need all the help I can get.

Fitness At Home
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 4 roky
15. květen 2024

the team is always very helpful, in particular Junie today! thanks for having great customer service!!

All Things For Kids
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 4 roky
10. květen 2024

Su soporte es muy bueno, siempre disponibles y ayudan bastante a las dudas

Waldo's