BR Pick List Pro , 14 değerlendirme

• Puanların %14 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %7 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
13 Kasım 2023

Excellent app and the support from Pramod and the team is first-class. Always answers questions and has supported a few additions that I've brought up.

Essential Woodwork
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 ay
6 Eylül 2023

Great app! Works as expected and is very easy to use. Helps our team pack orders more efficiently.

Henflower
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
24 Nisan 2023

Since this morning impossible to access the application there is an error message "Unable to find the IP address of the server of picklist.brdata.in." unable to contact support. thanks in advance

Ma Cuisine Tupp'
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
BR Data Solutions yanıt 24 Nisan 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

We suspect your firewall has blocked our website and possibly also our email responses.

You can reach out to us via the Shopify website or via email picklist@brdatasolutions.com

We typically respond with-in a few hours depending on the time of day. In your particular case we responded to your email within 3 minutes of receiving it. Please check your junk mail folder and follow the instructions within to diagnose the issue.

The Pick List Pro Support Team

10 Eylül 2021

I was shocked to find that Shopify did not have a picklist report. But I was very happy to find this app. I was just looking for a report to print out but this app is interactive and staff can mark off items as they process them. So far this app is doing everything we need and more.

Union Ten Distilling Co.
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
28 Ocak 2022

Does exactly everything that we need from a picklist app, and very helpful and fast support team. Thank you!

HighPowered Fitness
İsviçre
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
BR Data Solutions yanıt 28 Ocak 2022

Thank you for your review. I'm glad we could help!

3 Kasım 2022

Great and very useful app with excellent support, Pramod was really helpful in resolving our issues.

Best of Hungary
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
12 Aralık 2022

Die App ist einfach installiert und eine tolle Unterstützung beim sammeln der Ware. Wir konnten den Papierverbrauch deutlich senken. Das Support Team ist gut erreichbar und kümmert sich hervorragend um die App, die zudem auch immer weiterentwickelt und verbessert wird.

Glutenfreie Grüße
Das easy gluten free Team
www.easyglutenfree.shop

easyglutenfree.shop
Avusturya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
22 Ekim 2022

Excellent app! Easy to use and great support from the developers. Well done to the team. Much cheaper than others and the perfect small business pick/pack barcode scanning system.

STRAPIFY
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
BR Data Solutions yanıt 23 Ekim 2022

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review!

Please feel free to contact us if you would like additional features or have any suggestions for improving our app.

picklist@brdatasolutions.com
Pick List Support Team

6 Ekim 2022 tarihinde düzenlendi

I'm a sole trader and run my online shop from home, when my kids are in bed, and ship orders once a week. I can't yet carve out more time in my week to devote to my shop, so I've been finding ways to work more efficiently, and this app has made picking orders much faster. I do a lot of research and testing when it comes to Shopify apps and don't pay for many, but this one is worth the money. It has saved me time and has unexpectedly increased my picking accuracy, as the way it displays my products with similar but different titles is more obvious than Shopify's order details. I tried other pick apps but liked this one the most because it has a nice-looking, easy-to-read mobile-phone interface, and it displays product images alongside the titles (which reduces errors). It makes order picking easy even when I'm tired, I can do it from my phone, and I no longer need to print picking or packing slips (an unexpected bonus).

Modern Mending
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:28 gün
BR Data Solutions yanıt 7 Ekim 2022

Thank you for your 5-star review. Please feel free to contact us should you require any assistance with our app.
Pick List Support Team
picklist@brdatasolutions.com

25 Mayıs 2022

We started using this app to help pick the products ready for order packing. It does this quite well but is very basic. It would be great if it provided a summary report by product/quantity e.g. pick 4 x A, 2 x B, 10 x C etc. It would also be great to extend the app to provide Shopify packaging defaults for each order based on the product/quantity (matrix) e.g. small envelope for order 1000, medium envelope for order 1001, box for order 1002 etc. and then default the Shopify packaging for easy label purchase. Print tags for each order product with additional instructions e.g. also pick a power cable with each plug. A easy way to return to the unfulfilled order selection for bulk label purchase and packing list printing would be great. We would like to work with this vendor to potentially enhance the value of this app, but are not getting much response :( Its a pity because we may have to look elsewhere as we grow, to streamline the picking & packing process.

Clever Family Homes
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
BR Data Solutions yanıt 25 Mayıs 2022

Hi,

Thank you for trying our app an leaving a detailed review.

I regret that we were unable to meet your picklist requirements. I consulted with our development team about implementing a picklist report with recommended package sizes based on number/weight of products. The Shopify programming interface currently does not allow 3rd party apps to fetch the package sizes from Shopify. This is something Shopify is currently working on and we hope this data is provided to us in the future.

In the mean-time, I would suggest you post your requirement on Shopify Experts. A custom app developer should be able write you an app specific to your store and package sizes.

Regards,