BR Pick List Pro , 15 değerlendirme

• Puanların %13 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %7 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
13 Kasım 2023

Excellent app and the support from Pramod and the team is first-class. Always answers questions and has supported a few additions that I've brought up.

Essential Woodwork
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 ay
6 Eylül 2023

Great app! Works as expected and is very easy to use. Helps our team pack orders more efficiently.

Henflower
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
10 Eylül 2021

I was shocked to find that Shopify did not have a picklist report. But I was very happy to find this app. I was just looking for a report to print out but this app is interactive and staff can mark off items as they process them. So far this app is doing everything we need and more.

Union Ten Distilling Co.
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
28 Ocak 2022

Does exactly everything that we need from a picklist app, and very helpful and fast support team. Thank you!

HighPowered Fitness
İsviçre
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
BR Data Solutions yanıt 28 Ocak 2022

Thank you for your review. I'm glad we could help!

3 Kasım 2022

Great and very useful app with excellent support, Pramod was really helpful in resolving our issues.

Best of Hungary
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
12 Aralık 2022

Die App ist einfach installiert und eine tolle Unterstützung beim sammeln der Ware. Wir konnten den Papierverbrauch deutlich senken. Das Support Team ist gut erreichbar und kümmert sich hervorragend um die App, die zudem auch immer weiterentwickelt und verbessert wird.

Glutenfreie Grüße
Das easy gluten free Team
www.easyglutenfree.shop

easyglutenfree.shop
Avusturya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
24 Şubat 2024

I used Pick List in the past and started doing orders a different way due to needing to have the the mailing slip printed when picking orders.
I reached out to the team recently b/c we really needed a solution to be able to help with mistakes in picking.
The team added a new feature that allowed us to see fulfilled orders in just a few days!
This has already helped the team and I tremendously! I'm looking forward to the future money and time savings Pick List Pro will provide. Thank you for a great app!

Disciple Threads
22 Ekim 2022

Excellent app! Easy to use and great support from the developers. Well done to the team. Much cheaper than others and the perfect small business pick/pack barcode scanning system.

STRAPIFY
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
BR Data Solutions yanıt 23 Ekim 2022

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review!

Please feel free to contact us if you would like additional features or have any suggestions for improving our app.

picklist@brdatasolutions.com

6 Ekim 2022 tarihinde düzenlendi

I'm a sole trader and run my online shop from home, when my kids are in bed, and ship orders once a week. I can't yet carve out more time in my week to devote to my shop, so I've been finding ways to work more efficiently, and this app has made picking orders much faster. I do a lot of research and testing when it comes to Shopify apps and don't pay for many, but this one is worth the money. It has saved me time and has unexpectedly increased my picking accuracy, as the way it displays my products with similar but different titles is more obvious than Shopify's order details. I tried other pick apps but liked this one the most because it has a nice-looking, easy-to-read mobile-phone interface, and it displays product images alongside the titles (which reduces errors). It makes order picking easy even when I'm tired, I can do it from my phone, and I no longer need to print picking or packing slips (an unexpected bonus).

Modern Mending
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:28 gün
BR Data Solutions yanıt 7 Ekim 2022

Thank you for your 5-star review. Please feel free to contact us should you require any assistance with our app.
picklist@brdatasolutions.com

29 Ağustos 2022

This app could well have been named "Store Owner's Wish List" because it has everything I've been wishing for in a pick list app! I've tried just about every one that has come out, and Pick List incorporates all the best aspects of the others into one place. It shows a thumbnail image of your item, its title, how many to pick, how many are left in inventory, and can be sorted in multiple ways to fit your picking style. It's customizable, so you can also show what order # the item goes into, pick location, even item price, if you need that. if not, you can hide those fields. For picking, it includes a +/- button so you can pick one at a time, and also a check mark if you want to mark the entire quantity picked. It can even hide picked items on the fly, helping you easily focus on the remaining items. Once you've picked everything on your list, it gives you the option to one-click tag all of those orders as picked, or even as fulfilled if you want. This app is super flexible, so it should work well for all size businesses. If I were to hunt for a negative aspect, it's that the order list can take a couple of minutes to load for us, but that's because we have over 500 unfilled orders currently. Once our preorders get filled, reducing our open order numbers, I imagine it will load quickly. Five stars, and one happy store owner, here!

Triple Mountain Model Horses
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:14 gün
BR Data Solutions yanıt 31 Ağustos 2022

Thank you for leaving us such a detailed 5-star review!

Please feel free to contact us if you would like any additional features or suggestions for improving our app.