Recenze (582)

• 2 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
29. červen 2024

Everything that I wanted. I tried three other popup builders before this and this is the only one that has all the features that I wanted. The only thing I wouldn't mind is allowing for different images depending on the device used (Desktop vs mobile).

House Of The Stoics
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář pifyapp odpověděl 1. červenec 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience to other merchants and your good idea! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. If you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us. We hope your store gets more and more sales.

9. červenec 2024

I use the free plan and its great! The form has good customization visually, as well as what you see when you receive a leads email, and what the customer sees in their auto-reply email. No glitches or issues, and I've been using it for months.

The Golf Cart People
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář pifyapp odpověděl 11. červenec 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience to other merchants! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. If you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us. We hope your store gets more and more sales.

9. červenec 2024

I've tried many form builder apps, but this is by far the most comprehensive one I've used. It offers features that other apps don't have and allows for easy customization of designs. Their customer service is also excellent, responding very quickly and providing clear, easy-to-understand solutions.

Ouson
Malajsie
Doba používání aplikace: 5 dny
Vývojář pifyapp odpověděl 11. červenec 2024

22. duben 2024

We are getting submissions but we aren't able to view them! Can't contact this app creator at all and we finally deleted it. Said we had 33 submissions and under the free plan, we should be able to have 50 sumissions/month. They won't let us view any of the submissions. No way to get any customer support. Finally just deleted it. They keep telling us to upgrade. 1st level above the free plan is $29.99 per month! Can't access any of the submissions so basically not worth having on the site.

Body Systems Skincare
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
Vývojář pifyapp odpověděl 23. duben 2024

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our customer service team has already replied to two of your emails, and we're not sure why you haven't received them. Could you please check if your email is working properly or if the emails might be in your junk folder? We have also attempted to contact you again, and we kindly request that you reach out to our customer service team as soon as you see the email. Thank you very much.

We would like to clarify some points here, as we are concerned that you may still not be receiving our emails. It is true that the free version allows for 50 submissions per month. Upon checking the data for your form, we found that you have had a total of 33 submissions so far, but there have been no new submissions this month. Therefore, there is no data in the submission list. We would also like to kindly remind you that our plan is only $5.99/month with unlimited submissions. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused, and we will work on improving this. Thank you.

14. červen 2024

I use the app to get leads, where customers submit their information on my website. The apps work perfectly. Although for those who use it for ads, I suggest an easier way to implement custom pixels for those who do not know how to code. Either than that, the app is all good.

Cyberperx
Filipíny
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář pifyapp odpověděl 1. červenec 2024

6. květen 2024

this plugin is my first use, I hope this can get me more help. and I have some advice, if I can get your help with live chat when i have some problem, it is better.

NinescapeLand
Čína
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci

7. květen 2024

Does what it says on the tin, I use it as a returns form. Thank you!

Ivy Tile Company
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem

15. duben 2024

Has been working great for our business so far! Fully Customizable

Tiki Escapes
Doba používání aplikace: 8 měsíci
Vývojář pifyapp odpověděl 16. duben 2024

13. květen 2024

an easy to integrate, useful and usable application

Buenospa
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem

17. duben 2024

Very easy to set up and has a lot of features in the free version.

Future Fashion AB