Recenze (5 849)

• 2 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
19. květen 2024

I am writing this review to express my dissatisfaction with the Pinterest Merchant Services. As a business owner who has successfully used other platforms like Google Merchant, TikTok Shop, Snapchat, and Bing, I am extremely frustrated with the difficulties I have encountered in getting my merchant catalog active on Pinterest for retargeting purposes.

Despite diligently following the guidelines and making the necessary adjustments to meet the quality standards, my account was still not approved. The lack of detailed feedback and the opaque process made it even more challenging to address the issues effectively. In contrast, the approval processes on Google Merchant, TikTok Shop, Snapchat, and Bing were much more straightforward and transparent, allowing me to quickly set up and start retargeting my products.

Pinterest's stringent and unclear policies have created unnecessary hurdles, delaying my ability to reach potential customers and grow my business through their platform. It’s disappointing that such a popular social media site makes it so difficult for businesses to use their merchant services effectively.

I hope Pinterest takes this feedback seriously and works towards making their approval process more user-friendly and transparent. Until then, I will continue to rely on the more efficient services of Google Merchant, TikTok Shop, Snapchat, and Bing for my business needs.

My 3D Hoodie
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
26. květen 2024

this app doesn't deserve 1 star. I installed the app and went through the procedure to set it up and it said "set up complete" but then I received a notification saying "this app needs attention" so I went back to look and see what wasn't completed and by that time I get an email stating that I won't be able to sell my products on Pinterest unless I do an appeal and I only have 3 chances to do an appeal so therefore I'm just going to delete this app.

Skinsanely Beautiful
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
20. březen 2024

The app no longer works at all. I just opens to an error message. This has been going on for over a month with zero response from support. Very disappointing.

Kentucky Country Home, LLC
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
15. duben 2024

mal

AlyzKids
Bolívie
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
7. duben 2024

Thought I'd try again after a year, but NO! Horrible platform for selling, even after over a year they tell you that you dont meet requirements even though you do. Don't waste your time with this app trust me. It slows down your store speed drastically and shows nothing but bad from Google PageSpeed Insights. WORTHLESS!!!! Do not install in your store!!!!!!!!!!! Pinterest is a JOKE!!!!!! If I could give zero stars I would.

Oliver & Company Montessori Toys
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
22. březen 2024

So far it's good

Malliya
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
1. červen 2024

It does not work. Customer support does not reply how to solve the problem. I dont recommend.

MAISONS Design Bútor
Maďarsko
Doba používání aplikace: 22 dny
27. květen 2024

sehr gut und einfach. super top

WUXI PROJECTOR
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 23 dny
8. březen 2024

This app isn't amazing. Instead of doing the basic which is synching the products and store, It only connects it if you open ads. So it is based on 100% paid and does nothing to connect the rest.

MoYou London
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
29. duben 2024

This is not a free app, you have to trade your financial information to use it. I do not appreciate having to supply my credit card information just to use a "free app". You should never require this information when purchases are not being made. This is a gross abuse of privacy and financial information.

Nevermore Nursery