Pinterest , 5.785 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
1 Şubat 2024

Data source connection unstable and constantly fails.

IG Studio & Co.

Nobrelo
Brezilya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
9 Ocak 2024

Very easy to install and connect our website. Thank you so much Pintrest.

BAKERS COFFEE
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
17 Aralık 2023

I like Pinterest as an app but the customer support is the worst I’ve ever seen. They will absolutely not help you if you have any simple issues. I can’t put into words how bad and unprofessional the support team is, I’m getting angry even writing this

Historical Maritime
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
25 Kasım 2023

Great platform and business management infrastructure

Erik Of London Limited

Yeni Zelanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
31 Ocak 2024

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express our deep concern and dissatisfaction regarding the support services provided by Pinterest. Unfortunately, our experience has been far from satisfactory, and we've encountered similar sentiments expressed by others on the internet, forums, Shopify app reviews, and Pinterest community forums.

We have been operating our officially registered company in the United States for the past two years, managing our e-commerce business professionally. With our dedicated team, we successfully deliver thousands of products to our customers every month. Up until now, Ladyros.com has received only positive feedback and reviews, without any negative comments or criticisms.

In our pursuit of further growth, we decided to utilize Pinterest as a marketing platform. After becoming a member and integrating it seamlessly with our Shopify infrastructure, we started receiving excellent feedback from our customers and gained popularity on Pinterest. However, to our dismay, our approved seller account was suddenly terminated, and all our products were removed from our Pinterest account.

This situation has been distressing for us, and we have been attempting to resolve it by reaching out to your support department for the past month, contacting them three times a week, totaling more than 15 communications. Regrettably, each time we contacted your support, we received automated standard messages. This has left us feeling extremely discouraged and disheartened towards Pinterest.

We thoroughly reviewed our website and policies in collaboration with our expert team, ensuring compliance with Pinterest policies. Despite our efforts, we received the same automated response stating that our account was not approved. As a legitimate U.S. company, we have successfully obtained approval from various social media platforms such as Facebook, Google, and Instagram, but Pinterest has proven to be elusive.

We are eager to resolve these issues and continue working with Pinterest professionally. However, the lack of support and assistance from Pinterest is highly disappointing and does not reflect well on a company of your stature. There are numerous negative comments online about Pinterest's support services, and we sincerely hope you can intervene to rectify this situation.

We are seeking your professional assistance and support in resolving this matter promptly. We appreciate your attention to this urgent matter and thank you in advance for your cooperation. We look forward to re-establishing a positive working relationship with you at the earliest opportunity.

Best regards, Lady Ros

Lady Ros
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
28 Ocak 2024

I'm ready to give up on Pinterest to advertise my business because your merchant guidelines to let me put my shop on your site are too broad. I have been in contact with your "Customer Service" to tell me what exactly about my website doesn't meet your guidelines, and they keep repeating that I need to go to the link and do not answer my questions. This is beyond infuriating.

Secret Cat Candles LLC
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
8 Ocak 2024

very stupid support here its bot very very bad and stupid support this only Sh** we get from that stupid team we try 2 months our domain 2year approve google and meta
( Unfortunately, we can't provide any more information about your merchant catalog violation)

REZOIA FASHION