Toplam puan
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
19 Mart 2024

Product has been working great for years. Customer support is very responsive. thanks!

Amazonas Foods Online
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
29 Şubat 2024

Bart was EXCELLENT. He was very patient and very customer service oriented. The chatgpt option was fantastic too!! I'm super excited about this app.

Skin Deep Beauty Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
2 Şubat 2024

nice

EUCLITY
Jamaika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
20 Şubat 2024

So far this app has been easy to navigate and use. definitely recommend.

Thread Graphix
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
21 Mart 2024

The support team is very helpful, the auto-post feature is very good

Pinoyhyper

Excellent customer service.

Crystal River Gems
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:20 gün
12 Aralık 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

I used this app for at least two years. And it does what it promises, no problems.
But what angered me happened at the end, when I signed up it was $9.99 a month, now the moment I cancelled the plan I saw that at some point in time they had changed the price of my plan to $7.99 behind my back, but they continued to charge me $9.99 for who knows how long?!

Support conceded that they made price adjustments along the way and that there was some 'miscommunication', offered some credit that I won't use because I was moving to another app, and more importantly didn't mention for how long this had been going on, so I won't know how much I over payed.

I know is "just $2 extra a month" but it's the principle, and it doesn't feel nice.

Abysm Internal
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
30 Ocak 2024

So far, Instagram and Facebook work. But even though Pinterest is linked, it doesn't show in the Post Center. Any help would be nice...

Cocowish
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün
10 Aralık 2023

The app has not really a lot of function and is for this very expensive.
I found also some Bugs! As Example if you have a Bitly Account they generate always short links. If you use it or not. I found also not really help how to use it.

4PetsWithLoveCo