Easy Data Export
Create multiple data sources to export the data you need. Merge your store data with other data sources to widen your data landscape.
Explore the key data - customers, orders, inventory. Use filters to select the needed data. Schedule automated refresh and get data on time.
Create reports, data dashboards and visualizations in Power BI with your store data. Analyze it & improve your efficiency and profitability.
Power BI Connectorの詳細情報
Power BI Connector is an application for Power BI Shopify integration. It allows you to easily export the key e-commerce data from your Shopify store to Microsoft Power BI for further visualization and analytics.
With this application you can:
- stream key Shopify store data to Power BI and transfer raw data into an understandable format;
- schedule automated refresh to get your data updated to a certain time and date;
- merge your store data with other key data sources;
- build convenient dashboards to keep a hand on your inventory, orders, customers and prices;
- feel safe about your store data (our app does not collect any customer data).
Power BI Connector will be useful for Shopify store owners and managers who want to extract and analyze their e-commerce store data to be up to date, make corrections in assortment, pricing, customer offers etc.
It’s crucial that Power BI Connector is developed for users not having any special skills, as it does not require any additional competence to start using it. The app allows creating URL connections easily, without any specific knowledge.
Power BI Connector allows acquiring the actual and detailed information for informed strategic decisions. Now you can measure the KPIs and increase your margin and profit with transparent reporting.
- Power BI
Wear It Feel It
Great service and great product! The customer service is very fast in responding to help resolving my issues.
I create a data source in my shipify to work with power bi, but when i try to import the Odata source with the shopif´s data source link, there is a message that says "El acceso al recurso se prohíbe"... what i have to do to get access to the resource?
Thank you for reaching out to us.
Please let us answer your concerns:
Due to security reasons, in order to import the Data Source successfully, you should use the credentials provided at the Settings tab of the plugin. To solve the problem please do the following:
1. Clear the Data Source settings by following the steps provided in our documentation: https://aserve.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PBSHOPIFY/pages/1711996929/Access+to+the+resource+is+forbidden+error+troubleshooting
2. Use the credentials provided at the Settings tab of the plugin. For your convenience please review the demo video of how the authorization process works: https://youtu.be/dipFVY18zRI?t=101
Please contact us at email@example.com in case you need further assistance.
Alpha Serve Support Team
Great support team. Everything you could possibly need in a connector. This has been a huge help in automating what used to be a manual process.
Hello Schwinn Bikes,
Thank you for your positive review!
Alpha Serve Support Team