Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
24 januari 2024

Works really well for notifying customers when an item is back in stock without complicated forms. Easy and fast for our clients. We have used it for several years now, and it has never failed us. We just recently started using the pre-order feature and the customer service was fast, and great communication.

Modern K9 - Edmonton
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
16 januari 2024

great customer service!!! had some trouble making a few changes to the graphics and a representative got back to me within just a few hours on a weekend and was able to resolve it immediately.

Officina del Poggio
Italië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
6 januari 2024

I have been using the Notify! app for about a year now and have been completely satisfied with the implementation and results. For the 1st year, we only used the Notify Me When Back in Stock function, which has worked well with helpful reports, but we've just added their new Pre-Order widget and everything was seamless with excellent help from Nareh on the support team to make minor adjustments and see to our complete satisfaction.

Underdog Records WSNC
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
30 januari 2024

This is my go-to app for restocking alerts and waitlist for out-of-stock products. The app is very robust, works without a hitch, and provides good quality customer service if you need it. Plus it's free to use on a small scale. 5 stars.

Snap Studio
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
22 januari 2024

Awesome customer service, when I upgraded to the pro plan the features were super easy to use and intuitive, any small custom tweak they helped me live and right away. Def recommend!

Peach Surf Co.
5 maanden gebruiken de app
23 januari 2024

This app is a life saver! Resolves a lot of my problems, and I sell a lot with the restocking mail! Customer service is great too, super clear communication. I was talking with Melika and she was very helpful for the questions I had.
I recommend to everyone!

Sabiria
Italië
11 maanden gebruiken de app
7 april 2024

Great app, very useful
Excellent and fast support :)

Gingerlily Perles
Frankrijk
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
18 december 2023

I have been using this app for over a year and I'm very happy with it - does exactly what it says it will, is non obtrusive, and auto-notifies the customer when I mark the item back in stock. I recently redesigned my web site and had a minor alignment issue with the module on my product page. I contacted support and Nareh literally fixed the issue within a couple minutes. I'm super impressed and would recommend this to anyone looking for this functionality. One of most straightforward easy to use apps on my store.

Wokeface
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
31 januari 2024

Tech support team was quick and efficient. Our customers use this app and it does increase our sales.

Honig's
10 maanden gebruiken de app
9 januari 2024

An app that is developing fast based on the needs of their clients. Excellent support as well. Highly reccomend!

SmartX.bg