Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
27 januari 2024

This app is incredibly user friendly and requires no coding experience. As a new shopify store owner and a novice in every aspect this app has helped me to manage my preorder campaign seamlessly.

Customer service is very responsive and has been able to help me navigate some of the areas I was a little unsure of. Delaram was insightful and responsive and has helped escalate one other challenge that needs backend support.

I'm still waiting on support for the email verify configuration which wasn't working for me and the CNAME DNS updates, so that's the only reason I'm giving them 4 stars at this point instead of five.

WriteAwayy
11 dagen gebruiken de app
6 januari 2024

there are a few little issues but the team got them all sorted for me super quick

Project Eighty Three & Ride and Defy
Ongeveer 19 uur gebruiken de app
30 januari 2024

so far very helpful in setting me up. It will be nice if pre-order limit is increased.. will be very helpful for start ups like us as they are keen to generate more sales online.

Yuniku London
36 minuten gebruiken de app
30 november 2023

Pleased so far. Setup was fairly easy and support was very helpful and responsive through the process. Looks clean and "native" in our theme. Looking forward to see if this has a positive impact on sales.

Canfield Bikes
Ongeveer 17 uur gebruiken de app
9 februari 2024

Just installed and got the notify me button up and running in no time. Test email successful. Support checked the setup without me asking. It could not have been any easier.

Looks like the free plan does not allow you to see the emails of people who have asked to be notified...that is concerning.

Castle Door
18 december 2023

Wij gebruiken deze app voor pre-orders en dat werkt zoals het moet. Hele snelle en fijne klantenservice die direct voor je nakijken of je alles correct ingesteld hebt.

Maame Tumi
Nederland
4 dagen gebruiken de app
19 februari 2024

Easy to set up, like the collection feature. However some features missing that would be practicle in a multi sku store environment. Support team very responsive

bumboo
11 oktober 2023

Easy to set up and use, customizable, and customer support is quick and helpful!!

Wild Monkey Bar
4 maanden gebruiken de app
2 oktober 2023

Missing one of the features I needed (pre order sale limiter), but Delaram and the team were incredibly helpful and responsive in set up! Would highly recommend.

App looks great and seems to work very well.

Adventurer's Bastion
Australië
1 dag gebruiken de app
8 november 2023

Easy to use and great customer service. So helpful!

Melissa LaFave London