Recensies (1.473)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 mei 2024

Great for out-of-stock products and pre-orders. Of all the apps I've tried, it's the most complete. Conversion is super high and it's the app we use most in our store. We had a problem with notifications a few weeks ago, but their support is great, they always respond very quickly and help us resolve everything.

Escudero & Co
Brazilië
7 maanden gebruiken de app
23 april 2024

Aliya was very patient and worked with me on resolving the issues within the app being applied to the products. Thankfully, we resolved the issues right away and I can move forward with the pre-order!

Crooked Charlie
4 maanden gebruiken de app
10 april 2024

excellent app for managing pre-orders, I recommend it, the only problem is that you cannot create different profiles if the arrival dates of the products are different from each other.

Eizo Sport
Italië
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
6 juni 2024

The app does what it promises and the support team is always very helpful!

Y.Chroma Apparel
8 maanden gebruiken de app
21 mei 2024

easy to use but as with all shopify related apps I have used so far, the free version is insufficient and the paid version adds up.
The support was excellent

Jen Monili
Hongkong SAR van China
3 dagen gebruiken de app
19 februari 2024

Easy to set up, like the collection feature. However some features missing that would be practicle in a multi sku store environment. Support team very responsive

bumboo
21 dagen gebruiken de app
23 mei 2024

Great App! Easy setup, Support is amazing and quick! definitely recommended only downside is the commission on the plans other than that no issues!

TCG Matter
1 dag gebruiken de app
27 januari 2024

This app is incredibly user friendly and requires no coding experience. As a new shopify store owner and a novice in every aspect this app has helped me to manage my preorder campaign seamlessly.

Customer service is very responsive and has been able to help me navigate some of the areas I was a little unsure of. Delaram was insightful and responsive and has helped escalate one other challenge that needs backend support.

I'm still waiting on support for the email verify configuration which wasn't working for me and the CNAME DNS updates, so that's the only reason I'm giving them 4 stars at this point instead of five.

WriteAwayy
11 dagen gebruiken de app
9 februari 2024

Just installed and got the notify me button up and running in no time. Test email successful. Support checked the setup without me asking. It could not have been any easier.

Looks like the free plan does not allow you to see the emails of people who have asked to be notified...that is concerning.

Castle Door
35 minuten gebruiken de app
30 januari 2024

so far very helpful in setting me up. It will be nice if pre-order limit is increased.. will be very helpful for start ups like us as they are keen to generate more sales online.

Yuniku London