Recenze (95)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
2. květen 2024

Great, simple solution to helping people scroll through multiple product images on our collection pages before clicking through to product pages. Hopefully will improve our PDP conversion rate!

Shout out to Nikolay for fast, fantastic customer service too!

Kapow Meggings
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
30. duben 2024

Excellent app and great customer support. Nikolay was so kind and patient in customizing the app according to my requests, thank you!

Filippo Fanti Photography Art
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: 22 dny
7. únor 2024

Was a little tricky at the start however the support was amazing and fast! and we were able to get up and running straight away!

DIPD NAILS
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 11 hodinami
24. duben 2024

Great app! It's finally possible for our customers to hover on mobile, we've been looking for this for ages!

Most Wanted
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 7 minutami
11. prosinec 2023

I was trying to reveal more than one image by swiping left or right a product image in the collection page. This app did exactly that. My shopify store theme is the Impulse theme, and the app didn’t work at first perfectly. After reaching out, the support team worked really quick to fine tune the app and provide for me and my customers a great shopping experience. Special thanks to Nikolay for his amazing work!

A Collection Boutique
Řecko
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
21. únor 2024

Very easy to set up and works!

elovee & co.
Doba používání aplikace: Asi hodinou
26. červen 2020

Great app that really makes our website look really awesome and clean! The team was very responsive and very helpful when we had some issues with our theme.

Coalatree
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
1. září 2020

Great app, simple to use and customize (no need to edit code). Support was very nice, approachable, and also able to configure (code) my additional customization requirements right away. Highly recommend

DarkHumorCards.com
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
6. březen 2020

I love this! Amazing price for what you get. I had a feature request and the owner added it for me immediately.

PrintaPup
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
22. leden 2021

Wow, this is what I call an effective company/app! We installed it and experienced some issue with the arrows displaying on our website (due to our theme/other app installed) and by contacting the support, they were pretty fast to reply, have been really courteous and they resolved the problems in less than a day! We can now enjoy the benefits of the app on our webstore! Love it! Thanks again!

Euromoto